User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default Have you noticed a particular difference when relating to someone of your own type?

I'm just starting to notice that with other ENFP's we seem to feed off each other and become more feisty and don't worry about offending each other like we do with other people...maybe it's just being more comfortable or knowing that they get it since they do it too. It's so interesting to me...i like it.

what about you? is there a particular comfort or ease when with someone of your own type? do you feel they bring out a different side to your personality or amplify one?

and while we're at it...is there another personality type that you've noticed has an odd effect on you...if so, which one and what kind?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Pretty much every other INFP I know I can let loose around. I pretty much treat them as I would like to be treated and it all works out just fine. It makes me feel comfortable that I don't have to worry around them.

As for a type that has a weird effect you are going to have to elaborate your question, most every type has some sort of effect on me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w8

My dad is and ENTJ. My roommate is and ENTJ. We tend to debate, advise, and explain things, even if they are painfully obvious. lol. We also compete in little ways with each other.

The things I've learned to relate to other ENTJs are: have even a small bit of knowledge before you talk, be prepared to be challenged, and when they try to tease you, disqualify yourself confidently. I personally try to out smart them, though, I'm not always successful. I always learn a lot from talking to other ENTJs.
    R[a]ngl[e]r

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't really know...just felt like throwing another question in there. since i so rarely make threads. haha

just thought someone might have an interesting experience with a particular type.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I become really quiet around entps most of the time. We get all deep. Not always, depends.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Since I know only two other ENFJs IRL, I haven't had a whole lot of experience with it, but being around them causes all hell to break loose. lol My buddy, in particular, Taco - he's hysterical, and we'll wind up riffing on each other until we can't breathe anymore. My twin says we're like Clash of the Titans, and she knows I'm on the phone with Taco because there's nothing but silly taunting and laughing.

But there's also a strange "hey... I know what you mean..." automatic understanding, and I think we both value that highly.

I get along really well with INFJs too (seeing as I know way more than Es), even though they sometimes treat me like I'm the "big sister" who can't disguise herself or take cover when I should.

MBTI
    fool

I found out this girl I got to know some time ago is an infj. I'd never guessed it, she seems so... extraverted somehow. (although in fact very introverted). But I guess so do I. Being around her is... comfortable, excatly. There's just some sort of affection for her. The more I get to know her, the more I see how similar we are.

Her ways of influencing and interacting are similar, and I can see how she as well is careful choosing the people she hangs out with. With those people she is outgoing, has natural charm, she's always smiling and laughing. We could keep on talking forever 1-1 or with few other ppl. She's the most serious and the nutsiest person I know.
    And also the kindest, yet the most focused and most intense.

An ENFP probably most certainly has a profound effect on me. We bring out new sides in each other. Click and complement.
    She's the fire for my engine. Although all the humour and all the fun is by her, if an outsider would see us (come to think of it it's a sight you'd probably not want to see) it'd be me who'd seem the crazy one (I get crazy with/because of/about her, can't help it) Wait a minute ... it's totally calculated !

I blame Ne.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    it'd be me who'd seem the crazy one (I get crazy with/because of/about her, can't help it) Wait a minute ... it's totally calculated !
    That'd make her an entp, silly
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    fool

That'd make her an entp, silly
    She's not Not. But it is

But Is she?

Can't?

stop confusing me !

Right?

No? Yea? Sure? Yes

but damn the girl is clever !

^ I have trouble identifying the other INFJs. Tips, please?