User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ENTJ

For some reason (possibly a coincidence) I seem to get on with female ENTJs irl a LOT better than the male ones. Sometimes with other females we get along so well we can finish each others sentences and know exactly what the other one is thinking with just a look or an eyebrow pop. The males have often come across to me as borderline proud of their 'jerk' reputation, and have seemed to be going out of their way to be loud and to offend certain other quiet, unassuming types. I don't like that irl.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

I go along well with some of my type.But it depends. You don't alweays get along well with people of your same type. There are interests, and other factors that comes into play.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w8

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    For some reason (possibly a coincidence) I seem to get on with female ENTJs irl a LOT better than the male ones. Sometimes with other females we get along so well we can finish each others sentences and know exactly what the other one is thinking with just a look or an eyebrow pop. The males have often come across to me as borderline proud of their 'jerk' reputation, and have seemed to be going out of their way to be loud and to offend certain other quiet, unassuming types. I don't like that irl.
    I have no idea why, but I find it really hard to get along with female ENTJs. Not that I don't like them. I do. But even so, I can't help teasing the shit out of them. It's like we can sense our competitive sparks and then compete for no reason at all. And, every time I consider being nice, I see it as giving them an opportunity to dominate me, which I admit is an insecurity I have, and so choose not to. I really wish I could have more meaningful relationships with ENTJ women.
    R[a]ngl[e]r

MBTI
    ENTJ

FWIW Rangler, your posts haven't made me think you're one of *those* male ENTJs at all. Much of what you post makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe it's our Canadian-ness toning us down or something?
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Erina.. this is quite true! I get this way a lot with friends and family. If I meet someone who's similar to me, we often kinda team-up. It's fun. When there's a group of us who share things in common, we can do some things that are muy terrible, sorta like tomboys. It's fun. We certainly amplify each other, and wear each other out after a while. Then we need our mini-down time.

Personality types that have an odd effect on me? I noticed.. sometimes, INTs scare me at first. t's just my insecurity speaking. In the end, I get along well with the ones I know. I have an INTJ friend who's funny as well. When we first met in our science class, she made me want to shit my pants. Then we became lab partners, and she's one of the coolest persons I know!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    FWIW Rangler, your posts haven't made me think you're one of *those* male ENTJs at all. Much of what you post makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe it's our Canadian-ness toning us down or something?
    rangler seems all kinds of cool and easy going, doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    Erina.. this is quite true! I get this way a lot with friends and family. If I meet someone who's similar to me, we often kinda team-up. It's fun. When there's a group of us who share things in common, we can do some things that are muy terrible, sorta like tomboys. It's fun. We certainly amplify each other, and wear each other out after a while. Then we need our mini-down time.

Personality types that have an odd effect on me? I noticed.. sometimes, INTs scare me at first. t's just my insecurity speaking. In the end, I get along well with the ones I know. I have an INTJ friend who's funny as well. When we first met in our science class, she made me want to shit my pants. Then we became lab partners, and she's one of the coolest persons I know!
    and yeah...i know when i'm with my enfp sister...we will kind of tease someone together...usually my other sister...which is funny actually since i'm the youngest it should be me they're picking on...and yeah...defintely something different and cool with the other enfp's on here too...certain parts of my personality feel amped up...or something...too weird!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

I do know one ISTJ female in real life. She's a friend, but not a close friend, kind of within the same social web.

We're both "passively friendly," I would call it. She's very friendly, but not very outgoing and likes to stay in the background.

I think there's mutual respect, but we don't have many interests in common, so we don't have much to talk about.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

The closest I've come to meeting another ENFP is Von Mittendorf's almost extroverted INFP best friend. We communicate well with each other and just turn into incredible idea factories when left in the same room for extended periods of time.

MBTI
    ISTJ

I know an ISTJ who is almost the opposite of me. He is compulsive and uptight. He really has ENTJ written all over him, but the test said he was ISTJ. But if he were ENTJ I would have a hard time getting along with him, at least, that is usually how it is with them and myself. Not sure why though.