• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emotionally dead = dead ?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dead = dead

Therefore, any kind of dead = dead

So, emotionally dead = dead

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I second that! :yes: Way to go AO!
Thirded! (I know that's not a word, lol...)

And I've been thinking about this, how you have to sometimes hide certain parts of yourself in order to connect with people. For a while, I thought that was being phony, being untrue to yourself. But now I've realized that it's not fake or phony, at all. It's just... toning yourself down, lightening your hues instead of completely changing them.

This is probably obvious to a lot of you; this thread just helped me change that debilitating view, so I wanted to share. :)