User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    For someone who sees no reason for people and exists on such a "logical" realm why do you post in a forum? I must tell you I see the OPost as a way to justify not feeling like you "fit in" or something similar.

Someone had to say it.
    Well, that's what I meant. I don't think he really sees no reason for people, but rather he cannot see the value of, for example, superfluous or superficial idiots around him. Although one can relate to that, I don't think you'd find anyone who would argue that people are superfluous, if only on a very basic substantial level. No man can exist alone.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

That actually remind me on my human score on a test that rates where you belong as person.

You scored 13% on Humanity-overall, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 16% on Humanity-hedonism, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 8% on Humanity-spirituality, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 16% on Humanity-romance, higher than 1% of your peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I read half of it. I say, hey, if it's working for you being that way and you have no desire to change anything, then good on you, and may the rest of your life continue to be contentful as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    that's what i'm saying. if you're happy than no worries mate.
    Yes it works for me. I am getting closer to people in real life since that seems as wise choice on the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    What do you see as the point? Of the things that you achieve, of overcoming the situations you've mentioned (that other people believe you should be more stressed out by). Is there a point? If not, why do it? Does this matter?

I'm not attacking. I'm curious.
    The only thing that really powers me is growth. In almost all cases that means intellectual growth by analysing things since I want to get to the bottom of things. Like when I did a reaserch and said you are INTJ to you.

Since I think that life has no real purpose and I am quite T so I can freely chase what is on my mind but I will not lose myself in this.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    That actually remind me on my human score on a test that rates where you belong as person.

You scored 13% on Humanity-overall, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 16% on Humanity-hedonism, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 8% on Humanity-spirituality, higher than 0% of your peers.
    You scored 16% on Humanity-romance, higher than 1% of your peers.
    Link?
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Those things always say I'm cold and going to hell. I thought it was the fun of them .

I'm sort of generalising, but INTJs can seem cold to some because the Fi is hidden. But irl it is there shining. You can see it in the way they interact.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    For a long time I felt as though I did not feel anything, and I will tell you why. I could not relate to the THINGS other people loved, as you say, like cars, money, and blah blah blah. So it made me feel totally crazy and apathetic to the point where I wondered if there were seriously something wrong with me. Then, I realized I just appreciate *different* things. It's not that I don't feel - I just feel differently and passionate about radically different things, and to fit in, you sometimes have to *suppress* your feelings because otherwise people look at you like . But that doesn't mean that you don't feel or can't feel - it just means that you need that special catalyst that fosters that little reaction so that you have fireworks....
    Well I was never thinking that there is something wrong with me. I totally understnd what you are saying since there are parts of that in me.
    But I still have strong T nontheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Do you have any goals in life AO? If so, why? Emotionally dead is obviously not the same thing as dead. I mean animals aren't dead either.

I mean no offense by these questions btw, just trying to understand why/how a strong T such as yourself sees life.
    I think I have already answered on this one.
    If you want specific details feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    For someone who sees no reason for people and exists on such a "logical" realm why do you post in a forum? I must tell you I see the OPost as a way to justify not feeling like you "fit in" or something similar.

Someone had to say it.
    If you must know complete isolation is not logical.

I am somwhat unusual extreme introvert I am isolated pretty much all the time but I have a network to people I stay in contact with.
    So I always know what is going on and they do it because of my knowledge and unconventional approach to pretty much everything.
    Maybe I am very introverted but I am also quite NTJish so that part overides the introversion in needed. I am not shy at all fo my my level of introverion.

You are relativly new so you probably did not come across some of my post which say that I am here to learn more about people in general.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I would prefer that Anti-social One was emotionally inspired in his life by something or someone but I realize that that is my selfish projection on him, so instead, I think he should do/be whatever makes him happy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Link?

Actually is not that hard to guess.

Where AO belongs?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

For example I know that some familiy members will die in not too far future.
    So I have analysed their condition and marked my calendar.

I don't think I've ever read a more profoundly INTJ statement.

Come to think of it, this entire post may well be the INTJ manifesto. "Does it work?" is the driving question for your life.

Being an NT I can really identify with this, and I see the value in every bit of it. INTJs are one of the most mystifying and admirable types to me--when I want a good, solid, rational and well-planned perspective on something, often a perspective I myself have neglected, I go to INTJs. Nobody, not even INTPs (though they'll tell you differently), is as purely rational as the INTJ. I love your focus on efficiency and the way it takes precedence even over ego issues about being right. Why continue to dig your heels in the ground when your point has been sufficiently weakened by counter-argumentation? What a silly waste of time! You just accept the previous mistake, improve it and move on. I wish I could get over my own NTP ego enough to do that all the time. You guys simultaneously impress and scare the shit out of me.

I'm sure you don't do this much anyway, antisocial one, but don't let anybody tell you that your way of life is wrong or inferior. You're not dead at all; you're just living in the way that works best for you.

Kudos to that, I say.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I would prefer that Anti-social One was emotionally inspired in his life by something or someone but I realize that that is my selfish projection on him, so instead, I think he should do/be whatever makes him happy.
    Look at it this way, inspirations come and go but logic is much more stable when it comes to this.

For me it is not that much unusual that I score 100% T but to me it looks like that 100% T on a test is something like 80-90% in real life. I could not function as 100% T by definition.
    This is a standard "curse" of being 90% something, since others by default presume that you are 100%.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I could not function as 100% T by definition.
    Why's that? I'm not very knowledgeable about all this MBTI stuff and how it manifests itself in real life.