MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I hate this generalization.

My Ti is not inadequate and my Se is not negative feedback. This is way too prescriptive.
    Pretty much. My Te doesn't give me negative feedback, it saves my tail.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Pretty much. My Te doesn't give me negative feedback, it saves my tail.
    I wasn't assuming your Te was your 4th function. Same goes with Evan. Looks like your functions are ordered differently. Maybe you don't have a 4th function. Maybe you're Mister Positive all the time. Go save a tree.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I wasn't assuming your Te was your 4th function. Same goes with Evan. Looks like your functions are ordered differently. Maybe you don't have a 4th function. Maybe you're Mister Positive all the time. Go save a tree.
    So then you're just saying...some function may or may not be inadequate and some other function may or may not be negative feedback.

Interesting point!

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    So then you're just saying...some function may or may not be inadequate and some other function may or may not be negative feedback.

Interesting point!
    You're not sure are you...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I as a person I am always pretty much "myself". I don't have those things that people call change of moods.
    So I am wondering if people want to talk about this.
    Maybe you don't just recongize your feelings or overanalyze it or suffocate them. I've been observing very non-feeling person for many years now and I've noticed he doesn't notice his feelings. I have to ask that why are you so xxxx(some mood) and then he notices it. It's not like my moods, but I do recongize my moods and I accept them. So, I'll go with the flow but he resists the moods. I don't know which is better .

This is also one of the main reasons why I don't place too much weight on words of other people. Since they match their mood.
    Hmmm... your life seems complicated. People are what they are. People are no computers who lack emotions. Emotions exsist because of some social stuff people have to handle. People need to have some social skills because together people have survived from the early ages and with cooperation. Without social skills people would have been killed by predators for long ago.

This is also main reason why I am high self monitoring and calculating person . Since I need to match the moods of other people..
    Just relax. People are never 100% logical. At least most of us. So, you have endless job ahead of you matching the emotions of people with what they say....

Also I have noticed that in the mood/picture thread Fs are more numerous that Ts.
    You are probably right.

What do you think is the biggest engine of mood swings in you?
    How does it feel to have one of those swings?
    Would you change this trait if you could or at least weaken it?
    Bigges engine - I have no idea.
    How does it feel with swings - lol, it feels like the emotion I'm having.
    I wouldn't want to change myself. I like being me, most of the time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    This is so going to bring out the whole PMSing theme.
    Lol. Yea.

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    Maybe you don't just recongize your feelings or overanalyze it or suffocate them. I've been observing very non-feeling person for many years now and I've noticed he doesn't notice his feelings. I have to ask that why are you so xxxx(some mood) and then he notices it. It's not like my moods, but I do recongize my moods and I accept them. So, I'll go with the flow but he resists the moods. I don't know which is better .
    Hmmm... your life seems complicated. People are what they are. People are no computers who lack emotions. Emotions exsist because of some social stuff people have to handle. People need to have some social skills because together people have survived from the early ages and with cooperation. Without social skills people would have been killed by predators for long ago.
    Just relax. People are never 100% logical. At least most of us. So, you have endless job ahead of you matching the emotions of people with what they say....

I was wondering when this kind of a post will show up.

The thing is that in everyday life people ask me "Do you even feel anthing?".
    I would never search for this explanation if people in real life don't think about me in this way. The thing is that things in my environment don't effect me on emotional way.
    As person I have very weak Fe, so my emotional output is very small.
    On the other hand I have plenty of Te and I am using it in all situations where Fe should be used. While my Fi that is somewhat undeveloped for an INTJ and it just wants to seek solutions and have intellectual progress.

But I must disagree on something.
    Having social skills and emotions/moods are not exactly the same thing.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post

Yeah.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah 2
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

GOOD

Moody person : happy , friendly/accepting , talkative ...........
    Me: reserved , cold and analytical

BAD

Moody person : unhappy , stressed , not so accepting , angry .............
    Me: reserved , cold , analytical and a little bit more distand since I need time too think things through.
    LOL

Way to disprove the whole stereotype of INTJs being machines.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I was wondering when this kind of a post will show up.

The thing is that in everyday life people ask me "Do you even feel anthing?".
    I would never search for this explanation if people in real life don't think about me in this way. The thing is that things in my environment don't effect me on emotional way.
    As person I have very weak Fe, so my emotional output is very small.
    On the other hand I have plenty of Te and I am using it in all situations where Fe should be used. While my Fi that is somewhat undeveloped for an INTJ and it just wants to seek solutions and have intellectual progress.
    I understand what you are saying about environment's emotion not affecting you because of the observation of another person that I was referring in my previous post in this thread. You are built that way and I'm built so that I'm almost hypersensitive about the emotions in my environment. It's very hard for me to be different and for you to be different.

Why do you care what they say? You are what you are.
    I do accept "non feeling" (I don't mean here that they don't have any feelings/emotions...) people because I find them very calming compared to my moods even if their lack of emotions (and it looks like it but doesn't necessarily mean that) can bother me at times.

But I must disagree on something.
    Having social skills and emotions/moods are not exactly the same thing.
    I disagree. Being social has to do with empathy which has to do with emotions and feeling what other people are feeling. Without empathy there is not too much cooperation. That's what I think anyway.

But I do think this might be a gender diffenrece, a bit at least. I mean, long ago, the female had to be more empathical because they were doing the stuff at the home cave in cooperation with other females (raising kids etc.) and the men were hunters. Quite different skills and needs for these different "jobs". A hunter with empahty doesn't kill anything.

Oh well, this is all my own speculation and, thus, shouldn't be taken too seriously.