• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introverts are LOSERS

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
I wouldn't trade my introversion to be more like them... Popularity is an illusion and your usually popular at other people's expense.. Popular=Stupidity... Besides, I like to think before I act...Gotta love some aspects of being an introvert.. Usually, The people that hit rock bottom the hardest in life, are those who were deemed to have "everything" in this world. The things of this world, that are often classified with being "Successful"; will only lead to heartbreak and even more "emptyness".. This life is so fragile and temporary; One day you can have it all, the next your deemed a "nobody"..

popularity, admiration, endless friends, sex, and success......ha, why would I seriously want this stuff.. Most of this leads to drama and can be very deceptive in making you think it'll bring you happiness and self-fullfillement.. THese are the people you see sitting at the edge of the bar, drinking their sorrows away...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Do you think that book really works?

I don't think Introverts in general are losers... but I know I am. Maybe I should look into it. I am sorely lacking in any kind of skills or awareness of how to deal with people in much more than certain kinds of one-on-one capacities.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What pisses me off is there must be truckloads of introverts falling for this scam. I didn't understand myself, I didn't understand my introversion -- I viewed it as a curse. I wanted to be rid of it to the point where I drove myself to self-destruction.

I probably would've been suckered into paying for this hack's wares. And it would've messed me up even more.

GAH! Now I'm really pissed off. :dont:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What pisses me off is there must be truckloads of introverts falling for this scam. I didn't understand myself, I didn't understand my introversion -- I viewed it as a curse. I wanted to be rid of it to the point where I drove myself to self-destruction.

I probably would've been suckered into paying for this hack's wares. And it would've messed me up even more.

GAH! Now I'm really pissed off. :dont:

Yeah, that's the impression I got... that it was a scam.

The thing is, he's right about several things in my case. And I know they're not going to be solved as easily as buying another book.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Do you think that book really works?

No, I don't think it works, I think it's a scam. They're preying on introverts with self-esteem problems.

I don't think Introverts in general are losers... but I know I am. Maybe I should look into it. I am sorely lacking in any kind of skills or awareness of how to deal with people in much more than certain kinds of one-on-one capacities.

Why do you believe you're a loser?

MoneyJungle

MBTI Type
INFP
Just when you thought reading might make you less of a tool...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
That's just a 'quasi scam', there are a billion better works that don't actually try to take your money or at least deserve it.
These guys just copy past some of what other people said with no deeper understanding what-so-ever.

Introversion isn't bad, and if there are a few things you want to fix, fix them. But the whole 'you are a loser' approach is just a social norm cash making guilt trip

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I sure hope nobody is seriously falling for this.
I could make a "Defeat Extroversion" site that makes 2x as much sense as this baloney.
Introversion pride! :D

Anentropic IxTx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
That's annoying. Only the most depressed people [not just introverts, btw] would fall for that. True 'people who would die an introvert with pride' are those who actually don't need what that book appears to be offering at all.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think it's probably a book for extroverts.

Y'know, E's who miss-type themselves as "introverted" but still feel lost without other people.

I am Introvert! Hear me reading some other book!

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
You were the last poster before me, Eck - thought you started this thread.

I wouldn't trade my introversion to be more like them... Popularity is an illusion and your usually popular at other people's expense.. Popular=Stupidity... Besides, I like to think before I act...Gotta love some aspects of being an introvert.. Usually, The people that hit rock bottom the hardest in life, are those who were deemed to have "everything" in this world. The things of this world, that are often classified with being "Successful"; will only lead to heartbreak and even more "emptyness".. This life is so fragile and temporary; One day you can have it all, the next your deemed a "nobody"..

popularity, admiration, endless friends, sex, and success......ha, why would I seriously want this stuff.. Most of this leads to drama and can be very deceptive in making you think it'll bring you happiness and self-fullfillement.. THese are the people you see sitting at the edge of the bar, drinking their sorrows away...

Well put.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
A little overly dramatic though :D
you gotta admit : P.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think it's probably a book for extroverts.

Y'know, E's who miss-type themselves as "introverted" but still feel lost without other people.

10 years ago I would've been all over that book and it would've made me even crazier than I already was. :shock:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
LOL it's a book? Hahaha, screw that. I'd rather be introverted.

heart

heart on fire
Hey, like Tom Petty says, even the losers get lucky sometimes. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

HEY NOW!!