User Tag List

First 3456 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I would have takin this as humor. Are people really that sensative. Or are they so bored that they have to bait this little piece of opinionated sarcasm into personal lunch sandwich.

Now. Lets eat.
    LOL
    That's the thing - it was an innocent joke. Instead of just laughing it off, AO and aj goad me 'til I cut them down. Now is where the real embarrassment comes in.

Learn to cut your losses gentlemen.
    we fukin won boys

when it comes to big topics like human origins, spirituality, politics, ecology, [...] ALL threads in a forum like this are not up to their subject. that's because the whole paradigm 90% people live with, is not able to understand those topics.

being all serious and trying to come up with "evidence" makes it much worse in most cases.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    LOL
    That's the thing - it was an innocent joke. Instead of just laughing it off, AO and aj goad me 'til I cut them down. Now is where the real embarrassment comes in.

Learn to cut your losses gentlemen.
    It was just a sarcastic flame on the OPer. Jokes are suppose to have something to them.

MBTI
    ENTP

Lucky for me, you're not arbiter on the difference between the two.

Just admit you lost. Everyone can see it.
    It's like denying you're wearing pants after you just pulled your cell phone from the pocket of them.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP

Lucky for me, you're not arbiter on the difference between the two.

Just admit you lost. Everyone can see it.
    It's like denying you're wearing pants after you just pulled your cell phone from the pocket of them.

MBTI
    ENTP

Keep 'em coming guys!
    Anyway I've done my part.
    Have fun in LaLa land
    we fukin won boys

In case I'm misinterpreting:
    I'm [the opposite of chilled out - whatever that is] because I see a problem and hope to urge the strong willed to wring some answers out of me?

Threads like this are full of false confirmations. All you've got is conjecture.
    This one in particular seeks to connect an extreme religious action with a specific trait of an esoteric psychometric system.

I don't know much about the era, but Amargith seems to. Going on what she's said, there's was plenty of false representation for purpose of vendetta (and presumably to accomplish other goals). It's likely enough that a lot of the burnings where the written history indicates their honest suspicion were actually lies.

I imagine a lot of criteria weren't met before an accusation was made. There might even have been a large number of framings (a la Monty Python).

And most of this hasn't even been discussed. Amargith is the only one who's made any attempt to bring... evidence into the discussion.

Not to mention this:
    What powers?
    I've never seen anyone with "powers" or anyone I might make hyperbole humor by suggesting they had powers, and I know plenty of intuitives.
    Maybe we need to revise our idea on what intuition means?

There's very little clarity and two extremely obscure points trying to be connected.

Why shouldn't I "troll" this thread? It's a fucking joke anyway.
    Just for the record I did not made this thread because this is really my opinion. I have just posted idea to see the opinions of other. Also I did not attack you until you started to sound like a smartass. Also I presumed that people will understand that I don't claim that situation is black and white when it comes to S and N.

As for the thread topic.
    There are no powers, that is the whole point. Which is that characteristic of people with expressed N could look like the "pact with the devil" to some people in that period.

MBTI
    INTP

Keep 'em coming guys!
    Anyway I've done my part.
    Have fun in LaLa land
    You're free to go, your new avi is letting you off the hook.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I think an N would be more likely to believe in the occult (what can't be seen) than an S, so yes, a larger percentage of iNtuitive women were probably accused of being witches than Sensing women..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

i have heard.....well, jack nicholson said it in a line from the 'witches of eastwick' that many women burned as witches at the stake were midwives. but, like puguy says, overall it was a very rare event, notwithstanding the attention it's gotten over the centuries, i guess cuz it's just so awful.......as a modern day midwife i am not only an 'nf' but i'm pretty weird and alternative too. so i guess it's good i was born now......but maybe i exised before???? oh, right, that's another thread.

this reminds me i was gonna make this huge mosaic of this maid in white--you know like in one of those renaissance dresses--tied up with rope to this stake and the Devil is below her with his tongue surging forth and his flaming breath shooting up between her legs, as Good Man lights the pyre, and she is smiling with pleasure downward at her Amore even as the Fire of Hades consumes her, while meanwhile white hands are reaching out to her from every side to try and save her but instead of reaching back to them for salvation, she holds her dress up for the Devil and his fatal Devilry as she goes up in a burning conflagration........but, alas, i get too bogged in the details to realize it's completion.
    Last edited by AphroditeGoneAwry; 04-28-2009 at 06:53 AM.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com