User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 60

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    You're right. There's no ostensible explicitly stated reason for me to come in and troll (even though that's not what I'm doing).

    There is on the other hand, a responsibility -- a compulsion even, as a knowledgeable proponent, to dispel the falsities inherent in a thread like this.

    Are you done trolling me?
    Nocap, I see your compulsion, but not your sense of responsibility. Chill out.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  2. #32
    Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    7,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    You're right. There's no ostensible explicitly stated reason for me to come in and troll (even though that's not what I'm doing).

    There is on the other hand, a responsibility -- a compulsion even, as a knowledgeable proponent, to dispel the falsities inherent in a thread like this.

    Are you done trolling me?
    It's good to add humor to a post that might be viewed as an insult, then no one accuses you of being a troll.

  3. #33
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    You're right. There's no ostensible explicitly stated reason for me to come in and troll (even though that's not what I'm doing).

    There is on the other hand, a responsibility -- a compulsion even, as a knowledgeable proponent, to dispel the falsities inherent in a thread like this.

    Are you done trolling me?
    Then where is your argument?

  4. #34
    Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    Yes.

    Turn your computer off, and sell it.
    I would have takin this as humor. Are people really that sensative. Or are they so bored that they have to bait this little piece of opinionated sarcasm into personal lunch sandwich.

    Now. Lets eat.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

  5. #35
    a scream in a vortex nanook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    pre-rational enfj are the best witches (as in: only fire can stop her from cursing people, and telling weird stuff about the rulers)

    FiNe women are second best, but in a very different way.

    NiFe women are pretty invisible, like chameleons, so you have to find them first.
    it would be much easier to just burn an enfj.

    enfp and entp might have been most threatening to gender rules.

    seriously, i think ..... ....... but don't want to write any of that down.

    Quote Originally Posted by antisocial one
    I could be wrong but at that time NF and NT methods were quite similar since science and spirituality were one
    i can follow you there, but i pick up on the reverse implication of this statement: "today NF and NT methods are different, because science and spirituality are separated."

    that sentence does not work at all.

    so we could just say, that all ways were more similar to each other, back then, because they were less differentiated. just because. (at the same time the ways were more radical, but people did not stick radically to one way, but mixed their ways on a mood or occasion-basis, which made their overall achievements look more similar)

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I would have takin this as humor. Are people really that sensative. Or are they so bored that they have to bait this little piece of opinionated sarcasm into personal lunch sandwich.

    Now. Lets eat.
    Reaction is relative to the rate of frequency concerning said sort of behavior.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

  7. #37
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    pre-rational enfj are the best witches
    (as in: only fire can stop her from cursing people)

    FiNe women are second best, but in a very different way.

    NiFe women are pretty invisible, so you have to find them first. much easier to just burn an enfj.

    seriously, i think .....
    ....... but dont want to write any of that down.



    i can follow you there, but i pick up on the backward implication of this statement: "today NF and NT methods are different, because science and spirituality are separated."

    that sentence does not work at all.

    so we could just say, that all ways were more similar to each other, back then, because they were less differentiated. just because.

    That is why I said that I am generalizing since I placed alot of things in groups that actually don't exist in.
    Probably word "oversimplification" would fit better there.

  8. #38
    Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,785

    Default

    This thread about witch hunts of intuitives is turning into a witch hunt full of intuitives. I'm starting to think Ns and only Ns were the hunters and hunted back then. And all the Ss were thinking *wtf* about all this intuitive crap. Frickin intuitives.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

  9. #39
    a scream in a vortex nanook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,361

    Default

    well, i anyone was ever burned for being a mystic, then it was an INTJ *g*

  10. #40
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Nocap, I see your compulsion, but not your sense of responsibility. Chill out.

    In case I'm misinterpreting:
    I'm [the opposite of chilled out - whatever that is] because I see a problem and hope to urge the strong willed to wring some answers out of me?

    Threads like this are full of false confirmations. All you've got is conjecture.
    This one in particular seeks to connect an extreme religious action with a specific trait of an esoteric psychometric system.

    I don't know much about the era, but Amargith seems to. Going on what she's said, there's was plenty of false representation for purpose of vendetta (and presumably to accomplish other goals). It's likely enough that a lot of the burnings where the written history indicates their honest suspicion were actually lies.

    I imagine a lot of criteria weren't met before an accusation was made. There might even have been a large number of framings (a la Monty Python).

    And most of this hasn't even been discussed. Amargith is the only one who's made any attempt to bring... evidence into the discussion.

    Not to mention this:
    degree of a INTP or INFP "witch" since they have "powers".
    What powers?
    I've never seen anyone with "powers" or anyone I might make hyperbole humor by suggesting they had powers, and I know plenty of intuitives.
    Maybe we need to revise our idea on what intuition means?

    There's very little clarity and two extremely obscure points trying to be connected.

    Why shouldn't I "troll" this thread? It's a fucking joke anyway.
    we fukin won boys

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 294
    Last Post: 10-07-2017, 08:07 PM
  2. [NT] The chance to be honest
    By GargoylesLegacy in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:42 PM
  3. Mosquitos to be bred as "Flying Syringes"
    By heart in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO