• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What energizes you?

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
I feel energized when staying at home and reading a book(yeah, a typical "I" thing) but I also feel energized when I share my thoughts, feelings, and experiences with people close to me.

L

Lasting_Pain

When a day goes the way I had planned, or if alcohol is involved.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Serious physical exertion of any kind.

Serious mental/intellectual exertion of any kind.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Music.
Going somewhere exciting.
And right now, EVERYTHING :yay:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, I knew you liked it. You use it too much. :blush:

I know :blush: I use most of them too much but you see I’m sooper-dooper excited today and it’s the only one that adequately visualises my somewhat externally-contained and therefore going-crazy-on-the-inside enthusiasm.

:yay: :yay:

L

Lasting_Pain

I know :blush: I use most of them too much but you see I’m sooper-dooper excited today and it’s the only one that adequately visualises my somewhat externally-contained and therefore going-crazy-on-the-inside enthusiasm.

:yay: :yay:

Do you care to share?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I just went for a walk/jog around a park for a few hours....that energizes me a lot.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I am energized by complete solitude. I am an introvert, but I find it very refreshing to be by myself on a warm day bicycling arround the forest just venting my thoughts out loud.