User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

possibilities. Really, I can be dog tired, and then a thought will cross my mind: when I'm in Rome, I wonder if I could manage a daytrip to Pompeii by public transport? Then I suddenly wake right up and I'm totally energised and researching and finding a way to do it. Then when I've figured it out, I'm all hyped up and want to take on other things.

Or like, if I have an idea to do something like, suppose something annoys me like the the billionth time I go to the bathroom and find myself looking at that dripping faucet and thinking "that's it, I've had it, I'm gonna fix that!" and though I've no idea how, I'll be suddenly really energised and I'll look up how to do it, then go out and get all the stuff and set to work and get it done.

So... possibilities and making things happen. If I get a whiff of the possibility that I can make something happen, something cool or useful or whatever, then it'd get me up and running even if my battery was on zero, so to speak.

I would say people also energise me, but it totally depends on the people. Some people have the opposite effect, particularly "good listeners". I don't want someone to just sit and listen, that's BORING and gets me right down. I want someone to talk back to me and fuel the idea machine, to brainstorm and rapid fire with me, to help generate possibilities, and/or join in with me in a spontaneous project/idea/possibility. The person who does that becomes a god in my eyes lol
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Feeling that there is a point however small it may be.
    + heavy metal and techno.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    possibilities. Really, I can be dog tired, and then a thought will cross my mind: when I'm in Rome, I wonder if I could manage a daytrip to Pompeii by public transport? Then I suddenly wake right up and I'm totally energised and researching and finding a way to do it. Then when I've figured it out, I'm all hyped up and want to take on other things.

Or like, if I have an idea to do something like, suppose something annoys me like the the billionth time I go to the bathroom and find myself looking at that dripping faucet and thinking "that's it, I've had it, I'm gonna fix that!" and though I've no idea how, I'll be suddenly really energised and I'll look up how to do it, then go out and get all the stuff and set to work and get it done.

So... possibilities and making things happen. If I get a whiff of the possibility that I can make something happen, something cool or useful or whatever, then it'd get me up and running even if my battery was on zero, so to speak.

You just described my process. Every detail. That's exactly what works for me as well, with the addition of new theories to rip apart and understand. Or consuming info on a new subject I'm interested in.

Maybe, I'm an ENTP.

MBTI
    epyT
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    You just described my process. Every detail. That's exactly what works for me as well, with the addition of new theories to rip apart and understand. Or consuming info on a new subject I'm interested in.

Maybe, I'm an ENTP.
    Really? I always thought INTJ's simply switched their old battery out for a new one.
    Only after disaster can we be resurrected.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Typology View Post
    Really? I always thought INTJ's simply switched their old battery out for a new one.
    Sssssh! Don't tell anyone. There could be a mass plot to steal our specific robot size batteries, and INTJs would be done for.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Music, being around people I like, nature like seeing a whale or dolphins or a huge school of fish in the wild or being in the surf feeling the force of the waves, natural phenomena like electrical storms, snow, hail, meteor showers, extreme but not lifethreatening weather basically and creating things and humour/comedy and new toys, beating the odds.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    So what exactly is it that energizes you?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

*Music, definitely music. Checking out deals on NewEgg energizes me. What a dork! Going to the bookstore energizes me. Research energizes me. I love learning anything and everything new! From building computers to taking international cuisines class. General studio arts, design, photography, fashion.. anything!

*Hanging out with my baby cousins (who are getting taller than me) energizes me.
    *Taking them out energizes me.
    *House parties energize me. Friends who are funny & naturally high energize me. Family energizes me.

*Talking to my dog energizes me.. he talks back, literally.

.. basically, people of (all sorts), the thought of traveling, learning, and life energizes me!! The thought of how connected we are, past, present & future through civilizations & lifetimes energizes me! Night time energizes me! I also love to watch clouds roll by & imagine the pictures & stories behind it. I get energized/enamored when I gaze upon the starry skies, and drown into the pool of mysterious wonders, beauty & aw of the heavenly sky, our infinite universe!

MBTI
    INTJ

Learning useful things. Whether it's repairing the faulty GFCI unit in your house, or picking up Latin.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

1. Finishing projects
    2. doing stuff I love
    3. listening to music and rocking with it
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O