User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mid-twenties crisis: a new phenomenon?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Looks like my life is a life made for crisis, pit stop now and again and it keeps on giving like its already Halloween, wow I miss my mid twenties crisis's now I'm just going through my early thirties and before you know it its happy mid life without the anchovies, what's the difference, its all the same to me.

"You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I had a huge quarter life crisis starting from about the age of twenty four to about twenty nine-thirtyish. Don't ask, it's long and involved. I hope no-one has to go through such a major restructuring as myself (only to end up where they first began, LOL).
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think in the past people's lives were very much planned out for them, and they never hit a crisis until they felt the onset of middle/old age and realized they weren't happy.
    Agreed. These days you are allowed to do things just because they make you happy, and are actually expected to have a happy fulfilling life. So people question the way they are living at an earlier age than they used to.
    I feel like I just had my midlife crisis, I completely changed how I was living my life and my priorities, and I'm only 21. And a lot of people I know who are in their 20's and 30's are doing the same.