User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question about a possible cause of depression

Senior Member Array IrishStallion819's Avatar

That all sounds so healthy IS! Releasing yourself from all those angry thoughts and feelings really frees one to feel better.
    Exactly, But the problem is we've been labeling it as a "Mental Illness".. WHich tends to cause people to not have hope because their deemed as "Sick". BUt when you put it as "ITs based on their actions, and the actions of others in reacting toward your actions"; It gives people "Hope" in making changes.. Many hardships come from our "mistakes" and others reactions to those "Mistakes"; Which build up overtime in not being cared or addressed early..

THats why I hate anti-depressants; Its just another way for the FDA to make money. Its all a money making scam and personally I believe its "Poison" for your mind. I know, because for a time in my life I was on "Meds".. But Once I started taking "natural" supplements and eating properly; My mind started to function properly.. Then, I started to change my behavior and standards on life (as somewhat outlined in my original comment) and I feel great today..

This song is a motivational tool : Creed- Don't stop dancing..
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

Susan Sontag. Illness as Metaphor.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

WTF is this dude saying? Array A Schnitzel's Avatar

How much excercise do you get a week?

Although it's interesting to think about odd theories related to birth. It's not only counterproductive but also most likely off base and misses the more obvious reasons for depression.