User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

I agree with you anja and I think that certain body language can have different interpretation in different circumstances. I think that it has to be used in combination with your intuition and knowledge of the person and what they may be going through at the time. For example sometimes (esp maybe with Is), their body langauge is more to do with something internally they are thinking about or something that's going on with them but people who are used to reacting to external environments may then interpret it wrongly and out of context... It's weird on line also because I am very expressive with my face and body langauge and so I realise that I often fail to convey some of the things that i mean here... and probably fail to understand others. This forum tests your command of written communication... mine leaves some to be desired compounded by the fact that I always type whilst doing two other things and never check anything before I post... including when I start threads Whoops
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

me too wild...almost never hit that review button or bother to read it first! do you reply 1sec after you read too? it's so funny to me the i/e difference there.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I agree with you anja and I think that certain body language can have different interpretation in different circumstances. I think that it has to be used in combination with your intuition and knowledge of the person and what they may be going through at the time. For example sometimes (esp maybe with Is), their body langauge is more to do with something internally they are thinking about or something that's going on with them but people who are used to reacting to external environments may then interpret it wrongly and out of context... It's weird on line also because I am very expressive with my face and body langauge and so I realise that I often fail to convey some of the things that i mean here... and probably fail to understand others. This forum tests your command of written communication... mine leaves some to be desired compounded by the fact that I always type whilst doing two other things and never check anything before I post... including when I start threads Whoops
    Proof right there. The above is mostly rambling, but does convey a few thoughts. Does the extravert vocalizing their thought process idea hold true online also? Would the introverts be much more likely to prepare what they type in their head, even a few seconds of thought, before typing?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

apparently so raz. i don't think we think before we type...at least it doesn't seem that she and i do.

MBTI
    LoLz

I don't pay much attention to body language. Maybe sometimes....

It looks that I am not so bad since voice comes to this category but I did not place it there.
    What I wanted to say is that I don't pay too much attention to phisycal details of communication.

As for touching hands that is something I would notice for sure, since it never happened.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    So
    1.Why do you find bodylanguage important part of communication or why don't you find it important? Body language is a very key part of communication. Most of the time it matches with what they are saying like,
    "oh I am so excited too see the baby!!
    But sometimes it doesn't match.
    "oh I am so excited to see the baby.
    Which one are you going to believe? I think its estimated that about (10%?) or so of communication is not in spoken word. You have to take tone, facial expression and some body language into consideration. I

A:Body language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some researchers put the level of nonverbal communication as high as 80 percent of all communication. More reasonably it could be at around 50-65 percent. That’s exactly what Mehrabian discovered in his communication study. He found that only 7 percent of communication comes from spoken words, 38 percent is from the tone of the voice, and 55 percent comes from body language. However, Mehrabian was only referring to cases of expressing feelings or attitudes, such as when a person says "I do not have a problem with you!" when people commonly focus on the tone of voice, and body language of the person, rather than the actual words said. It is a common misconception that these percentages apply to all communication
    B:FOX Broadcasting Company: LIE TO ME
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENFP

Aww I'll touch your hand antisocial!! Yea thanks Raz for the rave review of my post.. can always count on you to keep my pecker up Yea completely Erina. I just read a thread and then start typing... sometimes I will read a bit of it and just start typing, then reread some of the topic and realise that my reply was inappropriate somehow - oh the joys of being an 'E' hahaha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha...me too...if it's really long i'll just scan over it usually and don't even always know how i feel about it until i see it typed...haha

and you did NOT just say keep your pecker up!!! my god i love you and your silly ways! haha

MBTI
    ENFP

LOLOLOLOL AWWW thanks I need to hang about with you more often As I said before only an ENFP can take 'silly' as such a mega compliment right hahahaha