123 Last

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default Developing Tertiary and Inferior Functions

Those of you who have developed these functions, how do you believe their growth has affected your perception/interaction of the world?
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I have a well developed tertiary function, extraverted thinking.

I think this makes me a lot less flaky then others of my type. It makes me more successful at work, more logical and goal-oriented. More grounded, more focused, and more organized. Less aimless.

MBTI
    INTJ

My tertiary is Fi.
    It's helped me care more about other people's feelings and desires.

The tertiary is sometimes a handicap that confounds me and thwarts my ability to make a decision.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

My tertiary is very well developed, but unfortunately my auxiliary got neglected in the process. So now I have to work on my Fe and Se instead of Ti and Se...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    My tertiary is very well developed, but unfortunately my auxiliary got neglected in the process. So now I have to work on my Fe and Se instead of Ti and Se...
    Sounds like a plan
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My tertiary function is orange juice. It helps give me vitamin C.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I developed my tertiary, at least superficially, more as I age

Fe is necissary, I fear
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

According to the results from one of the tests, My Si is fairly well developed.

I need to work on my Fe, however-- though I think it has gotten stronger as well. Leaving Se, as what needs development.

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Based on your ranked responses to the 120 phrases...
    Ti/Ne/Ni/Fi/Si/Te/Se/Fe

Your Possible Type Code
    According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:

Possible result: INTP

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Possible result: INTP

Your Developmental Curve
    This model attempts to graph a 'developmental curve'. Theoretically, people should choose simpler, less sophisticated aspects of the cognitive processes more often than they choose complex, more sophisticated aspects. The simpler aspects of each process are necessary to perform the more sophisticated aspects! However, because the phrases are in development, this measure has questionable validity.

Your self-assessment curve = -3

-- A curve less than 0 indicates you checked simpler phrases more often than sophisticated ones. This is expected, although a particularly low number (more than -10) might happen if the phrases were particularly unclear to you, or if you under-estimated your abilities.

-- A curve greater than 0 indicates you checked sophisticed phrases more often than simpler ones. This would be counter to a developmental model and might happen if many phrases are badly written or if you have over-estimated your capabilities.

Your Most-Used Processes
    Based on your response, these are your top three cognitive processes in use:

Ti : Analyzing; categorizing; evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for inconsistencies; clarifying definitions to get more precision.

Ne : Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections; being drawn to change 'what is' for 'what could possibly be'; noticing what is not said and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts.

Ni : Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing 'what will be'; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.

These definitions are the copy protected material of Linda V. Berens and Telos Publications, Huntington Beach, CA and may not be used without the authors express written consent. All other material is the exclusive property of Dario Nardi, 2004 and may not be used without express written consent. Please contact us for permissions.

Your Developmental Report
    Your pattern of responses indicates a developmental level in each cognitive processes. Since this is experimental, this report may be in error.

Se,Fe
    You notice this process and enjoy when others use it but only occassionally find yourself engaging in it. You may marvel at others who do it very well. It doesn't appear useful to you personally and can annoy you if others use it too much.

Te
    You value this process as a helpful aid, even if you do not engage it that often. You trust it contributes to life, particularly when done by others who do the process well. You might recruit others to help you do this process for you.

Si
    You actively use this process in your daily life as a useful tool or helpful aid. You could live without it but use definitely contributes to the what you do and who you are. You can work with others using this process, usually in a support role.

Ni,Ne,Fi
    You create value, aid others and get things done everyday using this process. You function well here, know all the ins and outs, strengths and limits of this process. You have made this process your own, something personal and unique to you.

Ti
    You sustain and grow yourself and those around you long-term through this process. You are at your best, your peak creative and leadership moments when engaged in this process. This is a lead role; it is who you are and what you truly do.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    According to the results from one of the tests, My Si is fairly well developed.

I need to work on my Fe, however-- though I think it has gotten stronger as well. Leaving Se, as what needs development.
    Wait..., did you actually use the word development and you in the same context ? Oh god you gotta be kiddin me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm beginning to develop my Fe but I'm not exactly sure how to use it...
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx