User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Personally, I kinda hate that. Especially if you changed something about yourself that was "bad" and people still keep treating you like the last ass on earth. Tho, gladly not all people are like that. There are those people I like to call "archeologysts", who will dig on you. And so of course they will also dig when you changed. It's awesome.
    Personally I try to do the same. I am very forgiving. At least as long as people are honest to me and stand up for their faults; stick to it. You get the point.
    I like to do my digging in secret and I actually think that my friends do that as well... You know, we could be talking about something really mundane and still, the attitudes and tones and such give a lot of information. The same kind of info you might get with the deep conversations. The reason I think this is better for me is because the self-analyzing and all that (stuff that my deep conversations are about), those things are so subjective that it is possible that the stuff you "reveal" about yourself is something that you just imagined, projected, whatever.. and then there will be another awkward situation coming along in the future if they believed that you really are what you thought you are...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I don't think that it's just an introvert thing at all

Like Wild Horses I tend to appear a lot more open than I really am- I'm a friendly person in general and tend to talk quite a bit.

On the other hand, I don't think that my business is anyone else's business. If everyone knew what I was up to they may try to interfere, hug me or thwart my plans, and this must NOT occur :steam:

Everyone has walls- it just depends on why and how they use them. I've had quite a few people complain that no matter how long they've known me they don't think that they have a clue to anything personal about me (like all of those feeling things and such ). I beleive in compartmentalization, just like everyone else. I just appear not to on the surface, as there's no greater mistake for others to make than to underestimate you
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea completely agree I just don't want to share every single thought and feeling with everyone. I almost have a feeling that somehow it cheapens your soul dunno just my random thoughts
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

I don't even know everything about myself, so I don't think revealing everything will ever be a problem.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Yea completely agree I just don't want to share every single thought and feeling with everyone. I almost have a feeling that somehow it cheapens your soul dunno just my random thoughts
    Bleh, neither do I. IF I only imagine I would share ALL of my thoughts with somebody...I would feel more than just naked. I would feel spiritually raped!
    Oh and also, my thoughts are not all interesting and how is that saying? "Talking is silver, being quiet is gold". Or also "I'd rather be quiet and let people think of me as stupid than to speak and eliminate all doubts".
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP

I LIKE THOSE QUOTES!!! esp the one about silver and gold!!!

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    I would feel more than just naked. I would feel spiritually raped!
    I rather enjoy nudity.

There! I shared. Do you feel us bonding?

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I LIKE THOSE QUOTES!!! esp the one about silver and gold!!!
    *lol* Glad you do. But if I tell you where they are from, you will laugh hard.

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    I rather enjoy nudity.
    There! I shared. Do you feel us bonding?
    Yeah, very much. *laughs*
    Gee, sorry. You just caught me off guard with that. Delicious.

*cough* Anyways. Let me get serious again. =P
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENFP

I love to laugh please tell me!

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    For me, I always fear that if I reveal too much, people will have more power over me than I would like. I always like to control the amount of information people have that affects me...

I think this all started when I was walking home from school one day when I was like 10 and realized "holy shit, knowledge really is power. if I don't give my parents knowledge about me, they won't have as much power over me."
    This actually got me to thinking about my approach. I'd say that i am very open about everything. But, for the same motivation. Im kind of like I will give you whatever information because then there is nothing you have on me. Because I gave it to you and already planned around it. No surprises and if you have anything to say, well then, i saw it comming. As a result, noone can really call me out on anything.

But, somewhere, deeeeeep in there, I'm sure there is more to me, but hey, if you find it...good for you, if not, then fuck you too.