• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

misperceptions

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
as someone who doesn't tend towards mincing words and who possesses a very nice death glare, I am frequently told that nobody wants to make me angry for fear that I'll do something horrible to them at some unforeseen time in the future

really, the glare and an insult is about the most they'll get... anything else takes too much effort and me remembering them... why waste mental space on some idiot? :huh:

this does tend to work in my benefit though, since people I don't like just stay away for the most part and the especially timorous tend to just let me do as I like without challenge

I'm actually almost always in a pretty good mood :shrug:

Lol, it's amazing how much a glare will cause people to walk. I have never had to take it farther much, don't push me though. It's an ignore for an eye at first, followed by fear(death glare) for an eye, followed by and eye for an eye, followed by a head for an eye.

I spanked my son once and he said that didn't hurt, so I responded, that was a warning, you know my strength, you really want me to make it hurt? He went quiet. Never said that again.

He was throwing a fit in my arms one time and kicked and would have fell if I didn't grip his leg hard, only issue is that at 190lb grip strength I left 5 bruises on his leg, one for each finger. Daycare had to note it and have me sign it when I dropped him off so I couldn't blame them.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTP.... grip of death.

INTP.... ouch, gripping that pencil too hard bruised my fingers

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Apparently, you can't acknowledge your own duality.

Quite the contrary, perhaps my sarcasm didn't carry through. I'm quite comfortable with knowing I am not only one way all of the time-- it's my friend who is painting that human complexity (which we all have) like Multiple Personality Disorder or something, which is sadly extreme.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quite the contrary, perhaps my sarcasm didn't carry through. I'm quite comfortable with knowing I am not only one way all of the time-- it's my friend who is painting that human complexity (which we all have) like Multiple Personality Disorder or something, which is sadly extreme.

Actually, that was me being sarcastic.