User Tag List

First 345

Thread: misperceptions

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    as someone who doesn't tend towards mincing words and who possesses a very nice death glare, I am frequently told that nobody wants to make me angry for fear that I'll do something horrible to them at some unforeseen time in the future

really, the glare and an insult is about the most they'll get... anything else takes too much effort and me remembering them... why waste mental space on some idiot?

this does tend to work in my benefit though, since people I don't like just stay away for the most part and the especially timorous tend to just let me do as I like without challenge

I'm actually almost always in a pretty good mood
    Lol, it's amazing how much a glare will cause people to walk. I have never had to take it farther much, don't push me though. It's an ignore for an eye at first, followed by fear(death glare) for an eye, followed by and eye for an eye, followed by a head for an eye.

I spanked my son once and he said that didn't hurt, so I responded, that was a warning, you know my strength, you really want me to make it hurt? He went quiet. Never said that again.

He was throwing a fit in my arms one time and kicked and would have fell if I didn't grip his leg hard, only issue is that at 190lb grip strength I left 5 bruises on his leg, one for each finger. Daycare had to note it and have me sign it when I dropped him off so I couldn't blame them.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes asynartetic, miss fortune liked this post

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

ISTP.... grip of death.

INTP.... ouch, gripping that pencil too hard bruised my fingers

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Apparently, you can't acknowledge your own duality.
    Quite the contrary, perhaps my sarcasm didn't carry through. I'm quite comfortable with knowing I am not only one way all of the time-- it's my friend who is painting that human complexity (which we all have) like Multiple Personality Disorder or something, which is sadly extreme.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Quite the contrary, perhaps my sarcasm didn't carry through. I'm quite comfortable with knowing I am not only one way all of the time-- it's my friend who is painting that human complexity (which we all have) like Multiple Personality Disorder or something, which is sadly extreme.
    Actually, that was me being sarcastic.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Actually, that was me being sarcastic.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨