User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: misperceptions

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

as someone who doesn't tend towards mincing words and who possesses a very nice death glare, I am frequently told that nobody wants to make me angry for fear that I'll do something horrible to them at some unforeseen time in the future

really, the glare and an insult is about the most they'll get... anything else takes too much effort and me remembering them... why waste mental space on some idiot?

this does tend to work in my benefit though, since people I don't like just stay away for the most part and the especially timorous tend to just let me do as I like without challenge

I'm actually almost always in a pretty good mood
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    What color username would make you feel better?
    FUCK YOU OPAL THE COLORED USERNAMES ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    FUCK YOU OPAL THE COLORED USERNAMES ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

So now you are against diversity as well? I happen to like the colorful usernames, individuality and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    So now you are against diversity as well? I happen to like the colorful usernames, individuality and such.
    The trophy under your username is basically killing me right now.

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    The trophy under your username is basically killing me right now.
    I think it looks nifty. I'd like to get a purple username if I could. Purple looks good on me.

[Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Um what happened to my trophy?

Senza? Senza? What did you do!

And I still say blue so I can strike some home spun grit into the forum. Make people snap their fingers in a Z formation.

Ok now that is a sign that I am tired.

So I will stage a mutiny. I will be going to sleep, and I will not be waking until a sweet price comes and returns what is rightfully mine. Consider what is at stake here people.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak, senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I feel like people who've met me while I'm puckish don't know how serious I am.
    People who meet me when I'm serious don't understand how ridiculous I am.
    It's difficult for me to take offense at the confusion, I like the people that are willing to stick around to get the whole story.
    Likes Opal liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I feel like people who've met me while I'm puckish don't know how serious I am.
    People who meet me when I'm serious don't understand how ridiculous I am.
    It's difficult for me to take offense at the confusion, I like the people that are willing to stick around to get the whole story.
    Same. It's kind of frustrating though. Yesterday, a pretty new friend tried to tell me that's unnatural, like she thinks I'm two people or something. Perhaps I should be painted one color.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Same. It's kind of frustrating though. Yesterday, a pretty new friend tried to tell me that's unnatural, like she thinks I'm two people or something. Perhaps I should be painted one color.
    Apparently, you can't acknowledge your own duality.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    STP

People apply values and views of me that I don't hold just because I am respectful, intelligent, and such. They impose values THEY believe being these things would entail.

Not to mention, because I have balls they put me in the "man" group even though they create all these exception how I don't fit. It's like well...even though you have broken all the stereotypical stuff you are still assigned these other things that havnt come up or that I just can't stop believing that you aren't like that because you are a man.

All I can say is, have fun with your misconceptions. Hope that take you far I life and not drop you on your ass.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post