• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Delayed Gratification" - Which types have too much or too little of it ?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I enjoy the challenge in controlling myself. Isn't this somewhat hedonistic?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That's adoreable ! :cheers:

Damnit I need to go to bed, got to get up in 4 hours and the beer is empty -.-

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
Delayed gratification...NOT something I personally have a knack for. The only facsimile I can manage is getting so absorbed in something I'm not aware of time passing, but that's only delaying the inevitable. I can be a dreadful procrastinator, I have a very flitting sense of being able to control my whims when I know that I can fulfill them, and when I want results, I want them tout de suite. haha. I can wait for things if I have no choice, that's no problem. It when I do have a choice that I cave, so quickly, it's really a shame. What money I manage to scrape up disappears in short order, if there's a cookie on the table and nobody wants it, it also disappears in short order, some situations cause clothes to disappear in short order...
Maybe I'll figure it out eventually.