• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Into which eye do you look, then?

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I've wondered about this before :cheese: Didn't know anybody else did. I alternate between both, but mostly look at their right eye until that gets a bit uncomfortable and then I switch back and forth if I can't look at them straight on. Which I can't.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I usually look straight at both eyes, or between their eyes. Sometimes I do it a bit too much.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, when you are maintaining eye contact, into which eye of the other person do you basically look; left, right, switch from one to another, or you dont even think about that?..
feel free to discuss

I look at the right eye if I can.

beth21

MBTI Type
EN_P
Enneagram
7or6
Weird.... ok... I think I shift from left to right and back... but I'm not really comfortable with a ton of eye contact.

katzchen

MBTI Type
IntP
Their right eye usually. Maybe because I'm mostly left side dominant.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
I start with right, but shift to left...I am comfortable with eye contact, and look in turn at the eyes and their mouth when they are speaking

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
I switch.. My eyes have trouble staying still anyways, it's even worse when I'm attempting to make eye-contact.

Lol, sounds like me. I did notice I look more left. I wonder what that means? :D

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have to wonder if there is something to the left eye being the love eye, but now is it now that I have to look at the right eye from my perspective that makes it their left eye, or the other way around?

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't make eye contact. When I'm looking at something, though, I look with my right eye.

Mole

Permabanned
I don't make eye contact. When I'm looking at something, though, I look with my right eye.

The eyes are the windows of the soul, so we don't make eye contact in order to hide our soul.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The eyes are the windows of the soul, so we don't make eye contact in order to hide our soul.

If you say so, then yes, that's probably why I don't make eye contact.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i mean....are they cross eyed? if they're not, then i just look straight at both of their eyes and take it all in one shot. if i'm not as close (so they wouldn't be able to tell) i tend to look more at people's lips if they're talking

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't pay attention to which eye I look into to be honest. XD