User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 89

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    260

    Default

    I was just thinking that predictability is our fortue, how does one INFJ not strive for it and still keep his sanity?

  2. #12
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Yes
    "She looks like an Fi user"
    "how many people are gonna use the informing style with me? Damn it"
    "hmm....i wonder if she is an ESTP"
    " she's got Fe "
    I N V I C T U S

  3. #13
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    I was just thinking that predictability is our fortue, how does one INFJ not strive for it and still keep his sanity?
    With great difficulty.

    That goes into more personal grounds that'd I'd feel uncomfortable speaking about, but the answer is with great difficulty.

    I believe one of two things will happen, I'll grow more or I'll snap, again.



    If you meant in terms of predicting ones actions using Typology i don't do it simply because just cause ESTP A does something, doesn't necessarily mean ESTP B will do the same in the same situation.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    260

    Default

    "She looks like an Fi user, and she will problably be mad if I do this"

    "hmm....i wonder if she is an ESTP? If so, I wonder if this works..."

    "she's got Fe, so It would fit if I have this approach"

  5. #15
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    The other day I was like "hey that girl looks an awful lot like trinity".

    Then I remembered that she lives in Australia and can fly. So much for that.
    How did you know I have the ability to fly? Have you been stalking me?


    To OP: Yup, pretty much, I always have in order to understand where the other person is coming from and the best way to communicate with them.

  6. #16
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    How did you know I have the ability to fly? Have you been stalking me?
    He's an intuitive superhero. Duh.


    To OP: Yup, pretty much, I always have in order to understand where the other person is coming from and the best way to communicate with them.
    Have you figured out the best way to communicate with me yet?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    With great difficulty.

    That goes into more personal grounds that'd I'd feel uncomfortable speaking about, but the answer is with great difficulty.

    I believe one of two things will happen, I'll grow more or I'll snap, again.



    If you meant in terms of predicting ones actions using Typology i don't do it simply because just cause ESTP A does something, doesn't necessarily mean ESTP B will do the same in the same situation.
    Well of course It could be variations. I know very well that every person is unique in some way.
    Although, it still seems to me that people act somewhat similar within the type, for example; an F (both Fi & Fe) would get annoyed with to much critisism, therefor I predict that only critisizing an F user would likely make him/her go nuts.

    This may be generalization, and ofc I could be wrong, and have been in some cases. But predicting is the only way I can approach other people, sorry for being me.

  8. #18
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Have you figured out the best way to communicate with me yet?
    Wanna skip work and go jet skiing with me?

    PS I'm a girl, and I'm short

  9. #19
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Wanna skip work and go jet skiing with me?

    PS I'm a girl, and I'm short
    Wow, you're good. I was just looking at jet skiing pictures just a couple hours ago.

    Your lake or mine, shortie?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  10. #20
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    Well of course It could be variations. I know very well that every person is unique in some way.
    Although, it still seems to me that people act somewhat similar within the type, for example; an F (both Fi & Fe) would get annoyed with to much criticism, therefor I predict that only critisizing an F user would likely make him/her go nuts.
    And I believe it depends more on the F user.

    This may be generalization, and of course I could be wrong, and have been in some cases. But predicting is the only way I can approach other people, sorry for being me.
    Um, your...forgiven?

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] What do you think about your dual?
    By yama in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-01-2016, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:52 AM
  3. What do you think about people who like dark places?
    By Virtual ghost in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 10:55 AM
  4. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO