User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Thank god I never set on fire anything!

Doesn't everyone bedwet when little, though?
    Your record on animal abuse is conspicuously absent...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Consider the following:

Step 1: Burn down the apartment.

Step 2A: Say "Oh I'm so sorry I accidentally burned down the apartment!" and get away with it, or

Step 2B: Say "I intentionally burned down the apartment." and go to juvie.

I know I'd pick 2A.
    Accidentally on purpose.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I saw about that guy on Most Evil. (Cool show, though they reuse the same material a lot.) He makes a pretty good case for his dad being the guy who killed her.
    How many levels of evil are, there, 22? I forgot.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

22 last I checked, unless they've discovered some eviller evil since I stopped tivoing it.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Banned
    MBTI
    type

22 last I checked, unless they've discovered some eviller evil since I stopped tivoing it.
    You should Tivo Monsters on Chiller channel. It's pretty fuckin' evil, if you ask me.

MBTI
    INFP

We have a poster from Cleveland. You don't suppose. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

I saw about that guy on Most Evil. (Cool show, though they reuse the same material a lot.) He makes a pretty good case for his dad being the guy who killed her.
    His case sounds good on paper. There's an awful lot of between-the-lines stuff which sounds like he was really being the Stevel Hodel Avenger.

I'm thinking he just was pretty angry at his father and seeking posthumous revenge. And making a little money along the way.

And I've looked many times at the pictures he found in his dad's scrapbook which he claims to be photos of a young Beth Short. Can't make the leap. The resemblance just isn't there for me.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

My ex boyfriend took me to see his brother in prison once.

I thought it was just a regular prison. He wasn't kidding. It was a high-security prison 3 hours out in the boonies.

My experience with meeting the brother- He was charming, charismatic, funny.. He didn't seem like a criminal. I heard parts of the story about his conviction.. My ex was too ashamed to tell the whole story.

I guess 20 years to to life pretty much explains it all.

Oh- and the vibe of the visiting area? Spooky. It was friggin scary. Those guys were pretty huge. We literally had a piece of glass and some chain fence separating us from the rest of the inmates.

I studied a little bit about sociopaths. Most common attribute they often exhibit are- extreme narcissism, selfishness (compassion for self, not others), manipulative.. cruelty to animals, yeah.. it's crazy. Scarrry.

MBTI
    INTP

I saw a killer being interviewed in prison the other day. He was on death row for stabbing his counselor 30 odd times. He said he wanted to make sure there was no way he was coming back. His theory, he said, was to put enough holes in the person so "they could not plug them all". He said he did it because he wanted to get the death penalty, and because he was too chicken to kill himself.

Then he said anyone who commits premeditated murder and then says they feel remorse is a liar.

So why would he want to die if he feels no remorse? What kind of emotional pain causes him to want to die? If he really wants to die why can't he do it himself?

It's obviously a complete guess, but I think he killed the counselor without any particular concious rationalization. He was possibly driven to it out of uncontrollable rage that the counseller happen to unlock with just the right words(wrong for the counselor), and he later cooked up a convenient rationalization to explain his action. Kind of like people eating junk food and saying, "It's fine. The doctor said I have good cholesterol" (The doc put me on a see-food diet, I see food and I eat it.)

Banned
    MBTI
    type

^ "Whatever happened to crazy?" --Chris Rock