• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hypothetical: What if...?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

*Tries to get on Uberfuhrer's good side.*

Hi buddy, wanna be friends? I'm an ESFP and I don't judge?

(Just very keen on not getting stabbed to death in the back of a volvo station wagon outside a Nevada truck stop in the dead of winter).

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why'd you stop being an ENxP?

G-Virus: Pathological Liar Personality Disorder (an offshoot from Antisocial PD)

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Why'd you stop being an ENxP?

G-Virus: Pathological Liar Personality Disorder (an offshoot from Antisocial PD)

Wow, one on of the more known people on this boards knew my type :wubbie:

Well, to answer your question, denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
G-Virus: ESFP

With intense group therapy, we'll help him recover convert. ;)

(But seriously, I admire the ESFPs who are living the life I am quietly obsessing about while knotting myself into a philosophical pretzel.)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Touche. At least I'm not seeing things I guess. The problem is finding someone I can trust who will actually help me distingush between friend and foe. Of course, how can I find someone if I don't walk out the door? However, once out the door how do I distinguish between friend and foe?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Touche. At least I'm not seeing things I guess. The problem is finding someone I can trust who will actually help me distingush between friend and foe. Of course, how can I find someone if I don't walk out the door? However, once out the door how do I distinguish between friend and foe?

I'd try to help, but there's this:

Rejects or renders ineffective the attempts of others to help him

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd try to help, but there's this:
Rejects or renders ineffective the attempts of others to help him

I know. Which of course needs to be the first thing remedied. I would work on just trying the recommendations given me, but how do I prevent it from falling ineffective? I know some things may not work, but the law of averages indicates that something has to...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blue has ISLJD.

What's that then? More than likely as I seem to have every other psychological disorder known to man, according to this thread.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
More than likely as I seem to have every other psychological disorder known to man, according to this thread.

And a few that aren't even known to man. Maybe you'll get one named after you..

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And a few that aren't even known to man. Maybe you'll get one named after you..
Really, aj, do you have to make it so obvious that you have man crush on me?

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP

friend = pal, buddy
foe = mispronunciation of "four" :)
see? easy