• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

when to call some one out

Calling someone out

• never

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • only when the shit hits the fan

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • right a way...no point in letting them get a way with whatever they did

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • only if no one else does first

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
When do you call someone out on their bullshit?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I usually don't call anyone out on their bullshit, i just think about how bad they are bullshitting, and reflect upon it.

Atomic Fiend

Whenever your sick of hearing it, it's not a duty or something, you call it when you can't stand hearing it anymore.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm with SH and whatever. The only time I do it is if it's become tiresome to me and I want to relieve myself of a burden.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
when it gets to the point where if the person says one more word you're going to snap thier neck, it's time to verbally crush them... otherwise it's all in a good days play! :)

Atomic Fiend

so whenever the sight of them or mention of their name makes you want to kill them, that be a good time to say something?
Yes. That is THE time to say something, cause words fueled by rage are indeed the most hurtful ones, let alone backed with truth.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Whenever your sick of hearing it, it's not a duty or something, you call it when you can't stand hearing it anymore.
+1 ( but with a slight twist )

( The twist is only necessary if it is a sophisticated opponent. )

When I get to the point where I am being consistently annoyed by someone, then I will sometimes do something right on the spot, but often I will simply say to myself "OK, you're on my list now." Then, when I think the timing is right, I will drop the boom on them.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I do it when I've lost respect for the person but have decided that they may be worth keeping around.

If they aren't, then I'd never call them out on something. I just wouldn't care about telling them this or that.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
If someone is bullshitting, there is a wide array of ways to call them out, depending on the desired outcome.

So at first.. sarcasm or light jabs might be appropriate, especially if the mood and environment is still friendly. And if the bullshitting continues, then more and more direct/aggressive responses must be used.

MBTI Type
INxJ
If someone is bullshitting, there is a wide array of ways to call them out, depending on the desired outcome.

So at first.. sarcasm or light jabs might be appropriate, especially if the mood and environment is still friendly. And if the bullshitting continues, then more and more direct/aggressive responses must be used.

Agreed.

If it's serious I wait a day to think about it, and then confront them directly.

T

ThatGirl

I will call someone out on their bullshit when I am no longer observing to see where it takes them. I figure if I study people, I should at least give them the respect of my findings.

Helps me sleep at night.