• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I cant do that that is against regulation

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We dont do that, I can do nothing about it, you have to ask my boss.

----------

Sometimes I wish there were still armed american forces in my hometown.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
at least you don't have bosses saying "I don't care if it's the law, kick that n***** out of the hotel! I own the place!" :dry:

Yeah- I suck at following instructions ;)

(and illustrating that americans won't help out much as well!)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r06qvy8E3Cw"]Wie es geeeeeeeeeeeeht !![/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Guess I will never be a good husband. I am just too drunk for that. Drunk by nature

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Heh, Rules and following Directions of People who are "above you". I can't do that. Not if it is against my Nature. Which is almost always. :D

How was that? Rules are made to be broken. :devil:

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
:angry:

That's what I think about cleaving to rules.

Heh, Rules and following Directions of People who are "above you". I can't do that. Not if it is against my Nature. Which is almost always. :D

INTJs might talk a big game. But how often are they the actual rule-breakers? I've been out in the field putting in serious time into breaking the law/rules!

MBTI Type
INxJ
INTJs might talk a big game. But how often are they the actual rule-breakers? I've been out in the field putting in serious time into breaking the law/rules!

lol

Ok, what levels of rules are you talking about? Laws, typical work/club/public establishment rules, or conventional expectations?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
lol

Ok, what levels of rules are you talking about? Laws, typical work/club/public establishment rules, or conventional expectations?

Yeah, all of that. Rules/laws/norms/taboos/mores..

I guess I know of one that you've broken...

MBTI Type
INxJ
Yeah, all of that. Rules/laws/norms/taboos/mores..

I have a minor alcohol consumption on my record. I was at the lake, drunk with 13 lesbians. We were suppose to be camping. I don't remember much of that night, but my friends told me I was so sloshed I asked the cop if he wanted a beer. I also had sex on a public tennis court.

So, I've broken rules in every category as well. :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I have a minor alcohol consumption on my record. I was at the lake, drunk with 13 lesbians. We were suppose to be camping. I don't remember much of that night, but my friends told me I was so sloshed I asked the cop if he wanted a beer. I also had sex on a public tennis court.

Alright...alright.. you badass.

Getting drunk with 13 lesbians at a lake is actually next on my list of folkways to break.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram

Im entirely the opposite. I have no rue against authority, and I have no problem obeying orders from my superiors no matter how dense/retarded/ridiculously spineless they are. I get paid to do that, plus I signed a contract saying I would do so. Resisting makes it worse ;)

Yeah, all of that. Rules/laws/norms/taboos/smores..

If Smores are wrong, I don't want to know whats right.
Forgive that corny joke.. I seriously read smores at first when I zipped through your send.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Im entirely the opposite. I have no rue against authority, and I have no problem obeying orders from my superiors no matter how dense/retarded/ridiculously spineless they are. I get paid to do that, plus I signed a contract saying I would do so. Resisting makes it worse ;).
INFIDEL!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

lol n1, cant compete with that :D.

The biggest chase I ever had were at the age of 13, when we ruined a golf course. I do not exactly now what motivated this, but we did do all sorts of great things, like kidnapping flags, ruining flake points and writing things in the sand :D. Finally when the pensioner, who owned the place caught us, we decided to show them our blank asses and vanished guerillia style in the woods.

But those guys werent dumb, they had already sent out patrols, circeling the only escape route. When I stood there with my friend watching the caddys come, a few children were around on the way playing hide&seek. I immediatly adapted the situation and tried concentrating on the children, cause the approaching patrol didnt know, what we looked like. My friend though pointed the finger in the direction of the devil Caddy approaching and shouted "Watch out". That spoiled our masquerade :doh: and while he run in the wrong direction and got caught by another approaching patrol, I only saw one final option to get away. So I jumped in the lake and swam like hell *lol* :D.

The only problem was, the season was autuum and when I reached the other bank, I was so completly exhausted that I got hemorrhage and needed to sit for a while, puking out my midays lunch. By that time three patrols had circled the sea (I sadly jumped into close to a bridge) and they caught me. I was on the verge of collpasing sitting in that Caddy, while that really evil looking pensioner hold his golf club above my knees and everytime I moved he struck me with it *lol*.

Damn nazi grandpas. The damage we had done was around 15.000 DM what are know 7500 Euro *lol*. They only charged us 4000 though, the rest of the time we needed to work for them.

That was one hell of a mistake :D

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
We dont do that, I can do nothing about it, you have to ask my boss.

----------

Sometimes I wish there were still armed american forces in my hometown.

I believe the term for that mentality is "Jobsworth". As in "It's more than my Job's worth to do that for you."

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
Rules/laws are overrated. Besides, if someone does notice..."It's always better to ask forgiveness than permission.".....

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
My friend though pointed the finger in the direction of the devil Caddy approaching and shouted "Watch out".

:D Should've smacked him with a stolen golf club.

I'm not a big rule-breaker because there's nothing more I hate than giving people reasons to get on my ass :D. Now, regulations at jobs and crazy bosses that enforce them - THAT I cannot handle. My behavior goes from acquiesence -> passive-aggression -> passive-aggression that is less passive -> "I QUIT." You can usually control whether or not you're caught by the police for something. But when you get a job and have a sucky boss or something...you're stuck until you find a new sucky job and boss to frolic off to.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Alright...alright.. you badass.

Getting drunk with 13 lesbians at a lake is actually next on my list of folkways to break.

lol Well, it honestly was the first and last major law I've ever broken. So, you were partly correct about INTJs being subdued.

lol n1, cant compete with that :D.

The biggest chase I ever had were at the age of 13, when we ruined a golf course. I do not exactly now what motivated this, but we did do all sorts of great things, like kidnapping flags, ruining flake points and writing things in the sand :D. Finally when the pensioner, who owned the place caught us, we decided to show them our blank asses and vanished guerillia style in the woods.

:laugh: