• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Energization by musical tune or song

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
Do you know or experience a internell energization by hearing a musicla tune or song, that you really like??? Is this energyzation geting stronger when you repeat the song again and again?? Is there any mbti function involved in this scenario??

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
I can get 'physical' energization through fast music, but internal... no. I won't listen to music that doesn't match my current mood, so I when I'm low down, I couldn't listen to something that would 'energize' me.

Maybe it's Feeling (and low use of) involved?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I get lost in music entering new realms of perception. If I am really into something, like developing a circuit a machine or reading a good book, I loose to recognize the information given by my 5 senses. Of course if I recognize that, the state of mind is lost.

Therefore I think music is energiesation.

There is really nothing that does not work better for me, when I dont listen to music. But I dont use ear plugs and listen to music in public life. That way I become more awkward, while moving around the world, moreso than I actually am. :D

Guess I need to add that this only works with electronic music :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC-R3OmQYZM"]Blank & Jones[/YOUTUBE]

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
This one is cliched but does it for me, my imagination runs wild.

In this particular video I can't help but feel the Orca's have sinister and epic plan for us...:doh:

[YOUTUBE="gUtCnARxWxQ"]Requiem for a Dream Remix - Clint Mansell[/YOUTUBE]

ewomack

Oh yes, music can energize me. Any type of music from medieval chant to Heavy Metal. If I'm bloated with boredom or melancholy music can lift me up (and almost always does). The effect seems to diminish with repeated listenings, however. Unless the repeated listenings are spaced out in time.

:party2: