User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 121

  1. #81
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Post count = free time
    I have no idea what you are talking about, none whatsoever!!!



    Personally and currently, school is super easy, and my "job" is super easy for me and all of my loved ones are happy, healthy and well, so I therefore have a buttload of free time, and as you guys may or may not know, I prefer spending this free time with y'all.



    I forum a lot because I love foruming, it is as simple as that.

    Discourse for the epic win!!!

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  2. #82
    Senior Member dotdalidot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    UFO
    Posts
    100

    Default

    I equate higher post counts to higher popularity.

    and people submit to hierarchies, because everyone wants to be popularzyas.

  3. #83
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dotdalidot View Post
    I equate higher post counts to higher popularity.

    and people submit to hierarchies, because everyone wants to be popularzyas.
    Don't.

    Really DON'T!



    It just means they've posted more, really people, that's all it means!

  4. #84
    Senior Member dotdalidot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    UFO
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Don't.

    Really DON'T!



    It just means they've posted more, really people, that's all it means!
    Nope. Sorry, it's too late now, secrets out.

    Bribery works well in these situations though.

  5. #85
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Post count = knowledge? No way. I still don't know what in God's name is going on around here, nor do I know much about MBTI. I'm just here for the free food and drinks.

  6. #86
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dotdalidot View Post
    Nope. Sorry, it's too late now, secrets out.

    Bribery works well in these situations though.
    Well than, by your definition Iím more popular than you so you best be bribing me kid!

  7. #87
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Isn't that how it is on most online forums? One builds up a 'reputation' over time and, the longer you're there, the more attention people pay to your views.

    Assuming you don't screw up, that is.

  8. #88
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Isn't that how it is on most online forums? One builds up a 'reputation' over time and, the longer you're there, the more attention people pay to your views.

    Assuming you don't screw up, that is.
    The point is not that what you have said is wrong the point is that is ilogical if we take social logic out of it.

  9. #89
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    The point is not that what you have said is wrong the point is that is ilogical if we take social logic out of it.
    Assuming one is able to discount social logic when discussing a forum.

    I do see your point.

  10. #90

    Default

    I'm trying to get my post count up so people will like me.

    Ed Womack
    Get Milked

Similar Threads

  1. Word Association (no, it won't increase your post count)
    By Tigerlily in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 25779
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 06:47 PM
  2. Thought I'd at least up my post count to 1.
    By MiasmaResonance in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 11:58 AM
  3. Post count equals 1
    By Alchemiss in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:21 PM
  4. Orangey's Type Post-500 Post Count?
    By Orangey in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 10:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO