• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Nice Girl

Mole

Permabanned
Every nice girl loves a fascist.

To become a nice girl, she needs to deny the fascist within.

But the fascist longs to get out, but is blocked by the nice girl.

So the inner fascist called, by Jung the animus, projects itself onto an outer fascist.

And the irony is that Carl Gustave Jung was a free and enthusiastic fascist himself.

But most of all he wasn't a nice girl.

So he is absolutely perfect on which to project the inner fascist, the animus. In fact Jung was perfect because he was a fascist and the father of MBTI.

And so the bad part of the girl can be enjoyed and denied.

And she remains in her own mind a nice girl.

So every nice girl loves a fascist.

And fascists love nice girls for exactly the opposite reason.

A Personal Note -

Naturally I want to be loved by a nice girl, so I do my best to at least look like a fascist.

My avatar is a mountain lion - a fascist image if ever there was one.

I present myself as a lone rebel fighting impossible odds - a kind of superman fascist.

When they ask my name at Starbucks, I always say, "Superman". The nice girls love it, and when my coffee is ready, they call out my name, "Superman", so loudly, everyone in Starbucks looks up.

But being a fascist is not easy, nor is it meant to be. But I do it for love.

Do you love me?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
rofl. blatant Sylvia Plath rip off.
the premise, that is.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
for discussion, there must be point and counterpoint, usually the difference is in opinion. but what you have here is a series of statements... vaguely worded, of uncommon subject, and void of boundaries between fact and opinion.

im intrigued, not by what you say, but why you say it the way you do... so im inclined to ask what the real purpose of this is?

Mole

Permabanned
rofl. blatant Sylvia Plath rip off.

My dear IF3157,

Are you a nice girl?

I mean underneath your counter-intuitive exterior, does there beat the heart of a nice girl.

Are you really sugar and spice and all things nice?

I can't for a moment believe you are a fascist like me.

And of course, neither can you.

So in a way, your nice-girlness is both a tragedy and a triumph.

It's entirely out of your control.

But just imagine, Sylvia couldn't talk to her Dad in real life. She was limited to poetry.

But this was before the internet. And today she would be emailing her Dad, just as you post to me.

Can you resist?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:wub:
I don't imagine I can.
I have a giant marshmallow beating in my chest it's so soft and sweet. :smooch:

Mole

Permabanned
Ecstasy

for discussion, there must be point and counterpoint, usually the difference is in opinion. but what you have here is a series of statements... vaguely worded, of uncommon subject, and void of boundaries between fact and opinion.

im intrigued, not by what you say, but why you say it the way you do... so im inclined to ask what the real purpose of this is?

Um, well. I write in the Telegraphic Style because the internet is more like the telegraph than, say, a a book or article.

I write in the Telegraphic Style because it suits the medium.

And point and counter-point, usually called debate, is a function of literacy and the literate individual. But as you haven't noticed, we are in an electronic medium.

So the individual is over. Debate is over.

But of course the members of MBTI continue to drive forward into the electronic future, looking into the rear vision mirror of literacy.

My purpose though is marriage.

I want to marry the inner and the outer which look, to you, to be void of boundaries.

But when inner and outer become one; when the unconscious becomes conscious; when the nice girl loves the fascist, there are no boundaries and boundaries become moot.

So my purpose, dear Greyscale, is ecstasy.

heart

heart on fire
I saw my fascist in a dream. He's a nice guy, just misunderstood. :(

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who's to say fascists aren't nice guys? :D

EDIT: *scurries for cover!!!*

Mole

Permabanned
:wub:
I don't imagine I can.
I have a giant marshmallow beating in my chest it's so soft and sweet. :smooch:
I talked to him on the phone last night, akshually.

Of course not, any more than I can resist you.

How natural we find each other irresistible.

But we are in a dangerous situation. Our boundaries are dissolving. We are becoming disorientated.

It's like orientation week at University. It should be called disorientation week. As University rearranges our minds.

While the electronic media, and here the internet, rearrange our sensorium.

But how interesting because it is not just my sensorium, or just your sensorium, that is being rearranged, but our sensorium.

Here we are drawn into the whirlpool of the internet, from opposite sides of the world, where my Spring is your Autumn.

And we are drawn together by the internet from completely opposite genders.

The only question is, will we be able to take our eyes off the rear vision mirror and look through the windscreen at the future rushing towards us?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Victor, don't they have strip clubs in Canberra?

They are full of nice girls who can't wait to get at your inner capitalist.

heart

heart on fire
"'Fascism' is only the organized political expression of the structure of the average man's character, a structure that is confined neither to certain races or nations nor to certain parties, but is general and international. . . 'Fascism' is the basic emotional attitude of the suppressed man of our authoritarian machine civilization and its mechanistic-mystical conception of life."

Wilhelm Reich, The Mass Psychology of Fascism

But the thing I don't think people get from this is that the whole system from beginning to end is rife with it. Changing one aspect can't fix it. There's a predatory evil in human nature right down to our core that must be undone to fix it, starting one person at a time, individualistically. We can complain all we want about the system, but the system is the way it is because we are as we are.

That's why Libertarianism wouldn't work if it were simply implemented overnight. People would eat each other alive.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

They probably have more than that... Isn't prostitution legal in Aussie land?

Mole

Permabanned

Like you, strippers have abandoned their nice girl.

Strippers abandon their nice girl for cash.

How did you come to abandon your nice girl?

Of course once you abandon your nice girl, you lose not only your nice girl but also your fascist.

You are left bereft, crying in the night with nowhere to call home.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Like you, strippers have abandoned their nice girl.

Strippers abandon their nice girl for cash.

How did you come to abandon your nice girl?

Of course once you abandon your nice girl, you lose not only your nice girl but also your fascist.

You are left bereft, crying in the night with nowhere to call home.

I am left bereft, am I?

There is a poetry to that.

Unfortunately, the fascists haven't abandoned me, I keep tripping over the buggers.

I thought all the nice girls loved a sailor?

Maybe you should go to sea, with the owl and the pussy cat?

How would you like that? :happy2:

Mole

Permabanned
"'Fascism' is only the organized political expression of the structure of the average man's character, a structure that is confined neither to certain races or nations nor to certain parties, but is general and international. . . 'Fascism' is the basic emotional attitude of the suppressed man of our authoritarian machine civilization and its mechanistic-mystical conception of life."

Wilhelm Reich, The Mass Psychology of Fascism

Yes, Reich was an anti-fascist when it mattered in the real world. And Freud, the Jew, was an anti-fascist. But Jung, the father of MBTI, was a fascist.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Yes, Reich was an anti-fascist when it mattered in the real world. And Freud, the Jew, was an anti-fascist. But Jung, the father of MBTI, was a fascist.

And clearly not a nice girl.