• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

oi my nerves! :)

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
Does anyone have any other psycological conditions, like depression, bipolar, ADHD, OCD or anything like that? Do you think it relates to type?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
none to my knowledge, although I do have on occasion the potential for a depression

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Psychological Conditions...hm, good Question.
Does it matter if a Doctor found those or if you only *think* you have them? o.o

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
My older brother started to exhibit schizophrenia about two years ago, I'm almost positive he's INTP. I had read that it can be hereditary, an in light of my brother's diagnosis learned uncle (who I never see anymore) is also schizophrenic. My first visit to the psychiatrist didn't turn up anything, but recently a few things led me to get checked again and he now tells me I am borderline, that it is normal to see the onset of schizophrenia in your mid-20's. Furthermore he wants me to attend therapy to cope with my vast trust and boundray issues that possibly stem from childhood trauma, though I lack the finances for that.

He wants a followup analysis in another few months. I feel pretty apprehensive about it, after my brother was medicated he barely speaks anymore and lives with my parents.