• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The influence of avatars

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I think if you had a Care Bear avatar, people will seem to find you ironic

Good idea !
lukeChueh_inspiration.jpg

But..I'll probably use this one, It's titled: Bad idea

Gun-Hand.jpg

So, is this a good or bad idea ?

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I just went with the Bad Idea.

How do I look how do I look ?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I use the avatar to gain an idea of what the person is. That's why I changed it from an AK-47 to me.

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP
Hmm, well whenever I see someone has actually bothered to use an avatar, I am more eager to respond to their posts, since I know they're intelligent and dedicated enough to use an avatar. :yes:

All I know is that I always want to put a creature or human in my avatar, whether it be a cartoon human or whatever. I never use scenery or words or anything like that. It's a lot more 'human' to put something living in your avatar in my opinion, and human is how I aim to seem.

In another forum I'm a member of, I have a running theme in my avatars- they all contain Pikachu. Why I did this I do not know, it's just a running gag.

Fading Dead Star

MBTI Type
ISFP
No you dont hahahaha Philo-the-king :D:D

But I get the vibe and its true, I dont like unpeople-like avatars aswell. Never found something I like.

Haha, I guess there's words there technically but there's still a raptor. A philosoraptor. Don't you feel for philosoraptor? I do.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yes I feel for scenerys, I do gravely indeed ! :D

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hot women are to ENFP female avatars what cats are to INFP avatars.