User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I'm actually thinking about changing mine. I can't decide, what impression do you get from my avatar and how does it color your perception of my posts
    Cocky. That you like the Joker. I quite like it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Without even looking at your type I thought "INTP". Late teens/early twenties. Considerate towards loading times of victims of dial-up. Feels like irl people don't realize how dark he really is. Gets credited with niceness he considers offensively undeserved.
    nice read...i like it and can totally see that
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    There is usually a hidden message in my av's pertaining to how I am feeling about the place in my life, or a picture of myself with a facial expression telling of my current attitude. So it changes often :P

As for other peoples av's affecting the way I interact with them...it has no effect. Though, I do read into them and wonder what makes a person choose a particular av.

I have noticed a change in the way people interact with me. That's interesting to see.
    What seems to be troubling you lately? Image gives off a stoic resolve to an emptiness in life.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

There is usually a hidden message in my av's pertaining to how I am feeling about the place in my life, or a picture of myself with a facial expression telling of my current attitude. So it changes often :P

As for other peoples av's affecting the way I interact with them...it has no effect. Though, I do read into them and wonder what makes a person choose a particular av.

I have noticed a change in the way people interact with me. That's interesting to see.
    This one seems anxious, exposed maybe fearful. The last one I can't remember but from your posts you seem different to your present avatar, more friendly.

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    What seems to be troubling you lately? Image gives off a stoic resolve to an emptiness in life.
    Wearing the sheer clothing and the shadows representing...truth which is often dark...surrounding me...sitting there on a stool....alone with my thoughts with a blank expression...staring like I am numb to all of it...the glowing of the skin representing an a positive attitude in the face of adversity. And the woman in that av looks like me.
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    This one seems anxious, exposed maybe fearful. The last one I can't remember but from your posts you seem different to your present avatar, more friendly.
    Me, more friendly? How is that possible? lol

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

dude . . . um . . . I just clicked on your sig and um . . . yeah . . .
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

dude . . . um . . . I just clicked on your sig and um . . . yeah . . .
    I started going to school for that. I changed my mind.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

You know I love medicine but I am not into the whole dead thing. I am great with kids and hope to be a pediatrician one day so I hope the worst thing I have to deal with is giving one of them a shot. If worst gets to worst, maybe, maybe a circumcision. But god damn, did I hate anatomy lab.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i know it's silly but they do color the words of the poster for me...
    i suddenly find you a lil softer
    Really? I thought it was more analytical and cooler.

It's whatever's pic from the symbolize thread. You know how these ENxPs know you better than you know yourself..

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i'm in a weird place...so very much inside myself at the moment...so yes...that makes sense
    Also, beautifully vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith
    I chose mine as it resembles what I want to become.
    You want to become a hot nekked chick? That could be arranged....

Yes, I am now more hostile to you, why did you get rid of Audrey?
    To piss you off.
    I find yours quite off-putting too.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    First of all, it is an easy Way to keep Track of One's Posts.
    Besides, yes it does change a Person a lil. People with very "serious Avas" *sound* quite a Bit more serious than People with more uh..."open" Avatars.

Besides, Avas make a good Conversation-Starter.
    Yeah. I don't like that bit....

Quote Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    I just found my avatar physically and abstractly interesting. Don't know what it does personally...
    It makes you look like a statue. (That's quite a literal interpretation...)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The old Dylan avatar from the movie made you seem more cynical. In a good way.
    The new one makes you kind of sexy like I want to nod my head at anything you say.
    Good answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    I noticed that my old avatar (Banksy reaper) alongside my pseudonym used to give people a sense of darkness/danger about me -- this couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm quite warm. You'd think me an ENxJ if we met.
    ENTJ?
    ENFJ?
    ENxJ?

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Since I am very visual, a person's avatar does have an affect on me.
    Sometimes I get a strong sense of someone's type by the avatar they've chosen.

I don't believe someone's avatar has much influence on how I respond to them in a post, though I would assume it must to at least a small degree, since I am not a robot, and as I said, I am very visual.
    Yes, I think how visual you are must have a bearing. I was reading about mirror neurons last night. They are activated just by looking at an image of someone doing something. So, for example, if you look at a person, or even a pic of someone smiling, it activates the mirror neurons in your brain - as if you were smiling yourself. It's how we learn from others. And forcing yourself to smile can change your mood. This suggests that if you want people to like you, you should have a smiley avatar (it won't work on JJJ tho'...).
    Yours makes me want to pee. (just kiddin').

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I'm actually thinking about changing mine. I can't decide, what impression do you get from my avatar and how does it color your perception of my posts
    I like yours. Much better than the last one which I found a bit disturbing. I'd like it better if you lost the white paint altogether.

Yes, I've noticed too.
    And I've also noticed my own attitude change, I'm just not sure which came first, the image, or the attitude.

This new one is my fav of yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.