User Tag List

First 123

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Lose the test too.
    Like I said, ignore stereotypes.

Function analysis is the only surefire way to insure correctitude. It might burn going down, but the quick buzz is definitely worth the initial pain.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

I found this about Te as tertiary:

"The individual feels a need to appear efficient, productive and knowledgeable in his endeavours, as long as that does not conflict with priorities set up by his primary function. For instance, he may end up defending a decision or action that is not the most efficient if it is the one they see as most desirable in order to achieve or maintain the emotional atmosphere they are aiming at. "

just throwing that in there. I have issues with overbearing Ne too, though Te and Ti are both pretty strong for me when I actually think to use them. they often "solve" the problems created for me by Ne but in a way that creates future problems because Si and Fe didn't get a look in

ask for some feedback about your behaviour from someone who you trust to be honest, not flattering, resolve before you ask not to get offended or upset, then go away and spend lots of time on your own pondering HARD over those things, how to avoid them, rather than how to persuade yourself they were wrong and you don't have to listen to them
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I found this about Te as tertiary:

"The individual feels a need to appear efficient, productive and knowledgeable in his endeavours, as long as that does not conflict with priorities set up by his primary function. For instance, he may end up defending a decision or action that is not the most efficient if it is the one they see as most desirable in order to achieve or maintain the emotional atmosphere they are aiming at. "

just throwing that in there. I have issues with overbearing Ne too, though Te and Ti are both pretty strong for me when I actually think to use them. they often "solve" the problems created for me by Ne but in a way that creates future problems because Si and Fe didn't get a look in

ask for some feedback about your behaviour from someone who you trust to be honest, not flattering, resolve before you ask not to get offended or upset, then go away and spend lots of time on your own pondering HARD over those things, how to avoid them, rather than how to persuade yourself they were wrong and you don't have to listen to them
    Thanks for the tips I already use my bf as a soundboard like that (and drive him absolutely crazy in the process *grin*) as I know he will not lie to me and his opinion is too important to me to ignore It is good to know though, that I'm on the right track
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP

haha well, I was gonna say that a romantic partner is about the worst person to ask, specially if you live with them... hahaha.... honestly it's not fair on them, they've too much staked in it. Better to ask someone more detached, with less vested interest in your reaction to them. Teacher, perhaps...?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mmm...you might have a point, although he usually is pretty blunt about things. I'd have to think about who else would be appropriate, can't really think of anyone right now.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENTP

In any case, what I see here, it doesn't appear you're in any deficit of Feeling.
    I may have read it wrong -- is this a problem you (think you) are dealing with?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I pride myself on my Feeling, but occasionally it can be a bit..overwhelming and impractical , I do admit
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENTP

Yeah, yeah, but about the OP. I guess my question was answered, but I was curious to see if 'balance' was something you felt you needed, and I was about to correct you (finally I can ) in that you clearly have Feeling pinned down.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

lol, ok sorry, I'm still trying to figure out if I've got anything balanced out. I've been called oversensitive so often, that I'm not even sure I've got Feeling balanced out.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★