In interest of finding out what constitutes aggressive behavior, I'd like to ask your view about a few things of interest.
I'm ENTJ, the type half the people in here has rated as the most aggressive. I'm trying to find out what you consider as aggressive behavior, to put all of that into perspective. Someone was rightfully asking to define aggressiveness, too. I believe some definitions will make the conversation a bit more grounded.
Please rate these actions for their aggressiveness.
* = withdrawn, submitting, agreeable, helpful, kindly informational
** = Hinting, suggesting, indirectly influencing, kindly influencing
*** = Assertive, determined, persisting, direct, respectful
**** = Intimidating, threatening, markedly selfish, rude
***** = insulting, violently threatening, angry, confrontational
Edit: or simply * the least and ***** the most aggressive, with other scores between the extremes. Tell if you used the simplified rating scheme.
1) Having an intense, determined facial expression and looking in the eye
2) Making others to make way for them in a public place
3) Changing history to their benefit, i.e. "I supported that back in the 2003"
4) Insisting others having said things that they did not
5) Talking with the style of authority the others can't match
6) Arguing for a decision to be made their way because "others expect it so"
7) Arguing a mutually interesting point of view in a calm but determined manner
8) Giving a counter-argument to every argument the other person gives in a conversation
9) Pointing out to the crowd that someone is holding a view that is widely unpopular to them
10) Joking with the use of violence and using the body language to drive the other person away
11) Continuing to argue on a point after every point is met with a counter-argument
12) Publicly criticizing a disruptive, insulting person
13) Refusing to discuss a subject on the basis that disagreements are "distasteful" or "childish" to them
14) Continuing to behave in a way that multiple persons are criticizing at the time
15) Suggesting to end partnership/employment/co-operation in case of a certain decision
16) Hinting to file a complaint of the other person, and the trouble they'll be in
17) Telling to call the cops if the other person won't comply
18) Shouting at a person, "I'll sue you!"
19) Pointing out that other person can't win them in a dispute because of practical matters make them unable to
20) Pointing out that other person can't win them in a dispute because of the personal danger involved