• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

are your type-related "harmless jokes" really as funny as you think?

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
I agree. Well said.

There are some people who will read Sarah's post and adjust their ways in order to be less offensive. Some types such as INTJs don't have a very good feeling-meter, and need to be told when they're being offensive. I personally admire Sarah's excellent skills of diplomacy. That was an awesome OP.

When I feel like cracking a joke, I consider the person's type before doing so.
Usually, I choose not to because it's not worth offending people or hurting their feelings.

Actually, there are 996 NTs on this board and 881 NFs.

I knew what you meant. :hug:

Wow, that many! Whoo! And, um, probably only about 20 SPs?

By the way, I'm sorry if I've spent most of my time here sounding like a scold. I didn't realize it until last night. I guess that's not much fun for the rest of you, is it?

Sarah

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Wow, that many! Whoo! And, um, probably only about 20 SPs?

By the way, I'm sorry if I've spent most of my time here sounding like a scold. I didn't realize it until last night. I guess that's not much fun for the rest of you, is it?

Sarah
SP - 105
SJ - 113

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last I heard, it was a 6:1 ratio. Thanks for the stats!

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Awesome, now I know all the social conventions on jokes that I have to break :D

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
I've noticed the "type bragging" also, and it is my least favorite aspect of this site. I haven't gotten any PM's or anonymous rep comments along these lines, though. Sorry to hear that you're being harassed with them Sarah.

heart

heart on fire
What are the most acitve types on the board? That seems the most important aspect.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i just dont think the jokes are funny. if they were funny id be all for them if they were all in true fun, but they just aren't funny.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know, I don't think we settled the question of what Jeffster's legs look like. Weren't we promised photos? :D

Sarah

Aw. come on, post it!
AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS FORUM THAT ISN'T CHICKEN??

If I get banned, I just want to say that I'm innocent and Jeffster made me do it!

legssy5.jpg

/bad "S"

What are the most acitve types on the board? That seems the most important aspect.

Who do you think the most active types are?

I'm guessing NF's, then NT's, then SJ's then SP's (currently, at least).

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I propose we end every statement from now on with "FOR A SENSOR (or)INTUITIVE!" Like Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog's classic, "FOR ME TO POOP ON!" Yes? No?

Alright, fine. :cheese:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I propose we end every statement from now on with "FOR A SENSOR (or)INTUITIVE!" Like Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog's classic, "FOR ME TO POOP ON!" Yes? No?

Alright, fine. :cheese:

That's a pretty good idea.

FOR AN INTUITIVE!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can we start making fun of P's now too? :D

But of course, making fun of someone's pee-ness is one of the funnest things to do with MBTI :yes: