• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

are your type-related "harmless jokes" really as funny as you think?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
gosh that video is so damn steoreotypical, I got a tear in my eye :D

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
This thread turned into a big ol' group hug, and I think that is just what Sarah needed. :hug:

:hug: Thank you, Hmm... (basks in the group hug)

Amazing that such diverse material can be covered and discussed in depth in a thread entitled "are your type-related jokes really as funny as you think?" Heehee! :D

And now, I go to bed because it's very late.

Sarah

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Ahhh what happened to the thread!!

I leave for two minutes and its all emoticons and hugs :steam:

Conflict I say, Conflict!!!

Well thats to be expect from F's :coffee:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Well if you're offering I guess I can't refuse. You know what I might actually even hug back.

:hug:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
NOOOOOOO.

Damn it. I always new that damn evidence and proof I sought would bite me in the ass one day.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
lol. definitely the most awkward part of working in a bike shop is when a customer goes to try on shorts and ask for your opinion of how they fit when they're the opposite gender.

They're flirting. :devil:

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Jae rae.

You shouldn't have told her. It would probly be funny as hell seeing her all serious, I would have died.