iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    Fixed

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    No, I didn't expect change. I figured either I could continue to feel annoyed, resentful and angry, or I could speak my mind. I chose to speak my mind. So sorry you have a problem with that.

May I ask why you think I need to "change" in order to become more like the people posting the lame, put-down humor?

And are you suggesting that everyone needs to knuckle under and be obedient to those few who think they're witty and who demand positive attention for whatever insulting things they post?

Sarah
    Woah, now I really think you are taking things a bit too personally. First, I don't have a problem with you speaking your mind, but I personally don't see a point in doing it if nothing is going to be accomplished or changed.

First lets back up by what I meant by change since you decided to assume I meant you needed change to be more like the posters you resent. I simply meant that when up against a group you are going to have to change something about yourself to continue your well-being within it. This can simply be changing your attitude from getting offended to ignoring it.

I don't think you should knuckle down and be obedient either. You are an individual and your rights are just as important as anyone elses. I think you need to decide how to effectively make those rights known to others. To me, facing each problem individually as they arise is more effective than ranting in a thread...

I really never said anything in the previous post or this one to offend you so please calm down.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Don't worry Aimahn isn't really an

use your n to figure it out

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

The amount of people replying in this thread who haven't a) read past the OP or b) read with enough skill to see the problem that is being discussed (and thus are replying to something that isn't even what the OP is saying) is lame-o.

That's right. I said it. Lame. O.

*You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    The amount of people replying in this thread who haven't a) read past the OP or b) read with enough skill to see the problem that is being discussed (and thus are replying to something that isn't even what the OP is saying) is lame-o.

Are you saying I can't read, can't solve problems... but I'm NTP I should be good at that.

I'm lame, why do you have to stick your tongue out at me.

My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

That better not be directed at me

Here, stand on this and then repeat what you just said.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Yeah, anyone addressing the original idea of a thread is pretty lame.

MBTI
    INFJ

Ignore function? What's that?
    Check the top blue bar where there are headings for User CP, Blogs, FAQ, New Posts, etc. Click on User CP. There's a menu with the choice Ignore. You can list members of the forum whose posts you don't want to see. This should cut down on the repetitive jokes.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Yeah, anyone addressing the original idea of a thread is pretty lame.
    I wasn't taking a shot at you, Chris. My apologies if it was read this way. Instead, I was trying to communicate that the OPost was clearly misinterpreted by more than a few people--and things were made much more clear after an initial misinterpretation.

'Twas trying to be lighthearted with saying, "miscommunication occurred--read further if you're going to join our friendly discussion."

*You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Sarah, you seem like a very smart, very interesting person, but I can't help but notice how much of the time you spend on this board fighting for Sensor Rights, instead of just participating in the threads for fun.
    Agree on all points.