User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Yeah. I need more details about those legs.

Hairy or smooth? Any unsightly growths? (Oh boy, does that beg a foolish answer!)

Shapely? Muscular? Long enough to reachthe ground?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I was thinkin' in the spirit of the moment, that only abused kids can make jokes about abusing kids.
    I am not sure it's ever a good topic to joke about, by anyone. Just never sure how it would be taken by someone or trigger them into a deep funk. Sort of like joking about domestic abuse or rape.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    He wears lycra like his friend in his avatar. Always skin-tight.
    Skin tight? Geez. I hope he has a long teeshirt on.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I'm just curious.

If Sarah changed her type code from SF to NT without any change in her personality or posting style, would anybody be bothering her?
    I wouldnt, I am just bothering you
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I am not sure it's ever a good topic to joke about, by anyone. Just never sure how it would be taken by someone or trigger them into a deep funk.
    Imagine it could.

Probably wise to do my joking here and there.

'scuse my INFP moment.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

and a robe. I have crappy enough eye site as it is.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I wouldnt, I am just bothering you
    I've noticed, ya drunk.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I grew up with my mother always thinking I was so weird and to this day she still says, "when I was your age I didn't think about those things." She's ISFJ by the way.

I see both yours and Lullahs sides as well as Sarah's, shit I even see what the NT's are whimpering on about. Sarah still has the opportunity to express herself here and by doing so she may gain a better insight into who she is. If you look you will find something in any thread. Even one about what kind of socks you prefer to wear. I like ankle socks.

Whereas I had the opposite problem -- When I was a child/teenager, I tried my hardest to be as much like my INFJ mother as possible in order to "win her love". For some reason, I sincerely believed her love was conditional. My INFJ mom had extremely strong opinions on everything, and she basically ruled our entire household. Everyone, including my Dad, tried hard to please her. Except for cooking and housecleaning, Mom basically frowned on most every activity that wasn't either a spiritual discipline or wasn't connected with her brand of spirituality, and made numerous nasty remarks about anything anybody wanted to do that didn't jibe with what she considered worth doing. And since she didn't bother at all to learn much about what other families around her liked doing (other than her close circle of friends), she also disapproved of pretty much anything my sister and I wanted to do with our friends too. Mind you, we were well-behaved girls who never did anything illegal and rarely did anything dumb.

It took me a good decade after moving out to establish my own identity and stick up for myself, so that nowadays I can be around Mom and not feel compelled to agree with everything she says just to make her happy. I can now be the person I choose to be instead of a clone of Mom. At one point during my teenage years I felt like I was living a double life, feeling like in order to spare her feelings and save being lectured to, I had to lie to her about any ideas or activities -- or even reading material-- I enjoyed that wasn't inherently bad but and which wasn't hurting me at all but which she didn't think were spiritual or deep enough. It was exhausting.

Just lettin' you know there's the other side of the coin.

Sarah

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I've noticed, ya drunk.
    disarmed for the second time tonite.... I should watch my flirting strategies and lie more
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

lol. definitely the most awkward part of working in a bike shop is when a customer goes to try on shorts and ask for your opinion of how they fit when they're the opposite gender.

i'm sure jeffster could wear them with style. he's got the necessary good attitude.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis