User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 293

  1. #121
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yeah I first heard this joke years ago when I was an atheist. Even then I was disturbed by the thought of someone wanting to have sex with a nun. :confused:
    That's just because it would be impossible. But noone does REEAAALLLYYY think such things .

    --------

    What I do not understand according to biases against anything. Why should someone care ?

    I thought so many times about changing my type into ESTP or into INFP or into INTJ for a time also. But it would've made no difference in how people would react to me.

    I think, someone who has a problem with bias against their type, CAN have also an issue with him or her himself/herself.

    Because I do not need to defend myself. I am, who I am, if you like it or not .

    But I guess that's a Leo thing.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #122
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That's just because it would be impossible. But noone does REEAAALLLYYY think such things .
    I disagree. I remember years ago hearing about a man up for parole over his crime of raping a nun.

  3. #123
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    I always thought it was ISFP INFJ... heart is admitting to being a hippy here i think
    INFJ aren't all that hippish I don't think.

    ISFP like their creature comforts.

    Both have Se.

    I would think INP most the likely hippies.

  4. #124
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I disagree. I remember years ago hearing about a man up for parole over his crime of raping a nun.
    Aiii ya, that is bad. But you have to differentiate. To make a joke about the impossible is far away from raping a person. But you are right some jokes better dont be made. But on the other hand we couldnt make any jokes no more, if we knew they better be not made. So fairly said: Expect a strong and healthy morale from my side if I make bad jokes
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #125
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I disagree. I remember years ago hearing about a man up for parole over his crime of raping a nun.
    Rape is beyond the pale.

    But on the subject of nuns and priests I'll admit to finding both The Thornbirds and The Piercing fascinating reading.

  6. #126
    Senior Member Chris_in_Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    INFJ aren't all that hippish I don't think.

    ISFP like their creature comforts.

    Both have Se.

    I would think INP most the likely hippies.
    Though I see your point, I would see having Se as helping my argument.. Hippies still care about comforts... They overindulge in drugs and sex...and yeah.

  7. #127
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    But on the subject of nuns and priests I'll admit to finding both The Thornbirds and The Piercing fascinating reading.
    I'm so disappointed in you heart.

  8. #128
    Senior Member Chris_in_Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Don't fucking edit my words.
    Don't fucking curse at me!!!

  9. #129
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Though I see your point, I would see having Se as helping my argument.. Hippies still care about comforts... They overindulge in drugs and sex...and yeah.
    Some hippies maybe, never have to forget that.

    It's always a tough call to adress a whole thing. Most of the germans for example think, the americans are stupid. But noone told them that there are like 240 million of them
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  10. #130
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Though I see your point, I would see having Se as helping my argument.. Hippies still care about comforts... They overindulge in drugs and sex...and yeah.
    Perhaps a distinction should be made between the hippies who are largely concentrate on drugs and sex, and the college "know it all" hippies who actually believe the BS hype about peace and brotherhod and blah blah blah.

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] What types are your family and friends?
    By Urchin in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 987
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 07:04 PM
  2. [MBTItm] NF, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?
    By SquirrelTao in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 08-27-2017, 05:28 PM
  3. present an argument as to why you are your type
    By Grayscale in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:48 PM
  4. So, are you really your type, or do you wish you were your type???
    By SillySapienne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO