User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    No one can think of any hippy jokes? This is sad.
    I thought NFP were the hippies?

ISFP more like Mary Hartman. (anyone else old enough to get that reference?)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the at the next stop.

When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. "If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are God and you could command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides this is a great idea, so that Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun shows up and begins praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD! I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, BUT ... first you must have sex with me." The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun.

After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts,"Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the hippie!!"

Then the nun jumps up and shouts, "Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the bus driver!!"
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

There is a history of negative bias against Sensors and Feelers on various ones of these MBTI forums. I think it is because there has been emphasis on iNtuition from the history at iNtuitive Central and then the emphasis on Thinking from the INTP central. There are also some bias against extroverts. Some of these are then expressed in return as well.

It is probably based on people not knowing how to define themselves except for saying who they are not and why they are superior to those others. I've gotten some of the Feeler dismissal bit. There was a period that it bothered me primarily because it was so similar to the types of dismissal I've overcome due to economic and gender issues in certain contexts. Once I accepted that people will think whatever they want, it is possible to find a little pleasure in going ahead and being who you are and let the more prejudicial minded people have to deal with it. When who I am conflicts with a particular prejudicial world view, then it can then be their problem to attempt to reconcile that discrepancy and not mine.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

heart on fire

^ Entropie ....OMG! That's outrageous.

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I thought NFP were the hippies?

ISFP more like Mary Hartman. (anyone else old enough to get that reference?)
    I always thought it was ISFP INFJ... heart is admitting to being a hippy here i think

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun surprised by the question politely declines and gets off the at the next stop.

When the bus starts on it's way the driver says to the hippie, "I can tell you how you can get that nun to have sex with you." The hippie says that he'd love to know, so the bus driver tells him that every Tuesday evening at midnight the nun goes to the cemetery and prays to God. "If you went dressed in a robe and glow in the dark paint mask she would think you are God and you could command her to have sex with you."

The hippie decides this is a great idea, so that Tuesday he goes to the cemetery and waits for the nun to show up. At midnight sure enough the nun shows up and begins praying the hippie jumped out from hiding and says. "I AM GOD! I have heard your prayers and I will answer them, BUT ... first you must have sex with me." The nun agrees but asks for anal sex so she might keep her virginity because she is married to the church. The hippie agrees to this and has his way with the nun.

After the hippie finishes he stands up and rips off the mask and shouts,"Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm the hippie!!"

LMAO.

Sniffles

Yeah I first heard this joke years ago when I was an atheist. Even then I was disturbed by the thought of someone wanting to have sex with a nun. :confused:

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I don't understand fetishes
    What

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

<toofunny>
    That was great as was your presentation.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Sniffles

Don't fucking edit my words.