1) Do you thinkers believe in objectivity? I believe in striving for objectivity, yes. I don't feel like my thinking is clear if I'm at the mercy of personal bias.
2) Do you have values? Yes, but as booya said, you probably won't know what they are unless you're a close friend. I don't feel the need to spread my values far and wide, and I can be friends with people who have opposing values without getting all bent out of shape. It bothers me when people genuinely hate others for not sharing their values. To me, values are personal things, and everyone is entitled to his own. I tend to try and understand why another person would believe something that is the opposite of the conclusion I might have come to. I don't judge them as a terrible human being for not believing as I do.
3) When do you feel like you need to defend your values? It just comes up. Usually I don't defend the value in general, just why I believe in it/have come to that conclusion.
4) Do you ever question the power of logic? All the time. I always think there might be some piece of information I've missed.
5) What makes you happy? I have no idea how to answer that.
6) Would you rather be smart, intelligent or wise? Wise. There are a lot of smart people in the world that have no idea how to accomodate the ideas of others, or to adapt to the situation, rather than steamrolling over other people.