User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perception of two groups

Hmmm... the way you've written this leads me to: group A consists of very close family and friends, people you appreciate, and group B...frankly, they don't seem to appreciate you much (perhaps), and certainly you don't seem to appreciate them and, in fact, you seem to disdain them.
    Can't wait to find out how you distinguish them...

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

A=Very close friends and family.

B=People you know but aren't friends and family.

I put family in both categories, because I have member's in my family I can talk to about anything but then I'm intimidated by others. It depends on the situation. I could be wrong you could either be totally intimidated by you family or feel totally supported by them. Or you could be intimidated by close friends because you don't want them to think less of you, and everyone else you don't care enough about to censor yourself around.

8w9 sx/sp

a= people you like
    b = people you can't

I WIN!
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

My wife is an INFJ, and the people she has most trouble being around are ESTJ and ISTJ. The people she has the easiest time getting along with are ENTP and ESTP.

So I guess
    A = People who are easy going, enthusiastic and like to have fun, but also fairly stable and logical.

B = People who are responsible and tradition oriented, but put work at such a priority that they are insensitive to many of the people around them.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

Group A - people you have become comfortable around over an extended period of time

Group B - people you feel threatened by (even if you aren't conciously aware of it)
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

heart on fire Array

I would say that group A is people who are close to you and who care about you and group B are the opposite. Group A sound more emotionally intelligent than group B.

Not enough information to make anymore judgements about them.