Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Challenges 6 and 7, Season 1: The Arcade Challenges

perdu fleur par bologne Array Martoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    I don't know if this has been asked anywhere, but is it possible to change the control keys on the games?
    I just cannot play using the arrows. On my MAME games, I can change the settings, and I usually use N/M as left/right, and A/Z as up/down. Anyway to do this on this arcade?
    Nope, they're all separate Flash apps, and not emulators. If it doesn't have in-game control setting, you're stuck with what you're given. You'd have to use a separate keyboard remapper utility. Try Dev-Labs' Keyboard Remapper Home Page

And MAME ftw, btw. I've got the full ROM set. Emulators are a beautiful thing.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

548 sp/sx

(though those remapper programs don't seem to go up to Windows XP. I know that the PC's we had in an office in my last job already had a utility where you could remap the keys. I'll have to see if my computers might have that somewhere. It doesn't seem to be in the control panel keyboard setting).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas