• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenges 6 and 7, Season 1: The Arcade Challenges

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't know if this has been asked anywhere, but is it possible to change the control keys on the games?
I just cannot play using the arrows. On my MAME games, I can change the settings, and I usually use N/M as left/right, and A/Z as up/down. Anyway to do this on this arcade?
Nope, they're all separate Flash apps, and not emulators. If it doesn't have in-game control setting, you're stuck with what you're given. You'd have to use a separate keyboard remapper utility. Try Dev-Labs' Keyboard Remapper Home Page

And MAME ftw, btw. :cheese: I've got the full ROM set. Emulators are a beautiful thing.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks.
(though those remapper programs don't seem to go up to Windows XP. I know that the PC's we had in an office in my last job already had a utility where you could remap the keys. I'll have to see if my computers might have that somewhere. It doesn't seem to be in the control panel keyboard setting).