• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 5, Season 1: Submission Thread

SPECTATORS ONLY

• Black

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Green

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
Black all the way, but now I want to see the extended version where Edahn blows Wolf's head off.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Black all the way, but now I want to see the extended version where Edahn blows Wolf's head off.

It'll be on the DVD extras. The other captains and I have negotiated the release of the "MBTIc Gauntlet" boxed DVD set. All your favorite challenges and exclusive interviews with the participants. Plus stickers featuring the Gauntlet All-Stars that are perfect for your notebook, locker or laptop!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It'll be on the DVD extras. The other captains and I have negotiated the release of the "MBTIc Gauntlet" boxed DVD set. All your favorite challenges and exclusive interviews with the participants. Plus stickers featuring the Gauntlet All-Stars that are perfect for your notebook, locker or laptop!

Awesome. I look forward to being interviewed, and doing the commentary session with all the hot ladies. :yes:

MBTI Type
INTJ
Awesome. I look forward to being interviewed, and doing the commentary session with all the hot ladies. :yes:

Just so you know, we will edit it so that your commentary with the hot ladies is immediately followed by "confession booth" footage of said ladies talking about how you spent the entire session looking at their bewbs.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
I spaced, and voted in this poll (well, in my defense, Red are spectators in this one). Can one of the madmins nuke my vote here?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Just so you know, we will edit it so that your commentary with the hot ladies is immediately followed by "confession booth" footage of said ladies talking about how you spent the entire session looking at their bewbs.

This is sounding better and better! :nice:

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Black shoulda won this one.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Now I return from bonny Scotland to find what Carebear and the others did with my script and I'm shocked and appalled that we didn't win.

I'm just going to go and slit my wrists.