First 23456 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Can those of us on dial up possibly see a transcript of all the videos?

If not, no big deal.
    Sure, here's our rough draft copy.

Pulp Fiction Breakfast Scene

Right, so SLJ, who will be called Mac from henceforth, comes in the room along with Travolta, who is Edahn.

Mac: Hey guys, no, don't get up, just keep chillin'. Put your feet up. Yeah, just like that. Well now, this is nice. We're here from the MBTIc admin team. You do remember posting on the forums, don't you?
    BlueWing (guy at table): Um, yeah
    Mac: Well, let me guess now... which one is BlueWing? You?
    BW: Nods
    Mac: I thought so. Now, we've been having some problems because of your kind comin' in and ranting on with all this existential angst bullshit, and now you've stolen something belonging to Ivy - now why would you wanna do that?
    BW: Because... I had to
    Mac: I bet you did. We all just do what we have to, ain't that right? Now tell me, do you know who I am?
    BW: Uh, MacGuffin?
    Mac: I'm MacGuffin. Right. You knew that all along and you didn't even offer me any refreshment as a guest in your house.
    BW: Uh, I'm sorry, I...
    Mac: You know what? That was so rude, I'm just gonna help myself here, you greasy motherfucker.
    BW: I'm sorry, you threw me, you don't usually say so much in one go
    Mac: It's an image thing. (takes bite of burger) Mm, that is one tasty burger. Just like my grandma used to make. Now she was a God fearing woman. You know my grandma?
    BW: No
    Travolta: Mac, everyone knows your grandma, she's a slut
    Mac: You have to excuse my friend Edahn, he has authority issues.
    BW: Listen, I don't know what this is about
    Mac: Oh, you don't? Well, I'll be damned. All that work you make for me and you don't even have any idea why somebody be pissed with you. Amazing. Gimme some of that drink.
    BW: Sure... uh, go ahead
    Mac: (drinks, then looks at guy on sofa) You over there, you'd be - now who'd you be?
    Marvin: that's Athenian, it was her idea!
    Mac: I don't remember asking your ass, Wolf.
    Sofadude: it wasn't me, BW put it in the closet over there
    Travolta looks in closets
    BW: Oh my god this is so embarrassing
    Travolta: Jesus guys, what did you steal??
    (incredulous looks all round)
    Travolta: opens case, stares in confusion while Mac calls out guesses as to what's in there
    Mac: Well what's in there?
    Travolta: Ivy's underwear
    BW: Listen guys, you gotta believe me, we were gonna give it back as soon as we'd finished with it, but we needed to conduct an empirical experiment as to the [insert typical BW-esque thread title], but then Athenian started running around with it on her head [stands up, gets told to sit down, sits down] and then she slipped over and landed with the broomhandle right up her -
    [Mac shoots sofadude]
    Mac: I'm sorry, I had to do that. That motherfucker had a miserable life, she never woulda got laid anyway. [BW panic face] You see? See where this perversion leads? First it's atheism, then stealing respectable ladies' panties, it's a slippery slope. Now tell me all about ethical materialisms
    BW: W-w-what?
    Mac: You heard me motherfucker, philosophize!
    [rapid fire interrogation, philosophy exam type questions which degenerates into the rant I posted earlier to replace the Bible passage lines]
    MacG-have you any idea how annoying it is to have to moderate with people like you around? I have to sit and read through all your fucking lame, boring, same old shit amateur existential bullshit - have you any idea of the hours of my life I'll never get back again, hours I could've spent nestled between the ample bosom of Lookin4thebestNU and PinkPiranha!
    BANG BANG BANG!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    But you said that teams can't vote for their own team.
    Right, now they can't. And the reason I'm cool with that is because ideally people would only vote for their own entry if it were the best, but I don't think that was happening.

Well, three points:
    a/ Then just disallow team members from voting. . . period.
    b/ I'm not sure that your assumption for why it was "fatally flawed" is correct; but I'll check on that.
    c/ I really don't care. I just didn't know how or where I was supposed to vote.
    Which made me think that it's possible other folks were having the same problem.
    A - is fine.
    B - it's probably more true that the contestants are fatally flawed than the voting system. They system just allowed them to indulge that flaw. Hope that makes more sense.
    C - I'm certain you're not alone on either point.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yo, why'd you delete Kung Fu? Caine is gonna hunt you down!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Evidently we're just a bunch of Unfrozen Caveman Forum Members, and your "joke submissions" and "complicated voting procedures" frighten and confuse us.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Right, now they can't. And the reason I'm cool with that is because ideally people would only vote for their own entry if it were the best, but I don't think that was happening.
    Eh. . . after a bit of investigating, I've found that was happening more often than you'd think. In fact, if the last challenge disallowed votes from team members, the result would have been the same.

Just as I suspected.

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    A - is fine.
    B - it's probably more true that the contestants are fatally flawed than the voting system. They system just allowed them to indulge that flaw. Hope that makes more sense.
    C - I'm certain you're not alone on either point.
    Cool, then lets go with "a" from now on.

And again, you're not as correct about "b" as you think.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Evidently we're just a bunch of Unfrozen Caveman Forum Members, and your "joke submissions" and "complicated voting procedures" frighten and confuse us.
    Probably. I still love your pink hair, though.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

For various reasons, obviously, I can't vote for black. Green did a pretty good one, and so did blue (though the editing was a little harsh).

Difficult choice...
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

why not?

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    why not?
    Because he's racist?
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

BlueWing is a lot better looking that I would have imagined but his voice is too whiny Athenian is lazy and can't seem to move her ass off the couch. Wolf looks like a scared chicken and Edahn looks an awful lot like John Travolta.