• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 5, Season 1: The Youtube Gag Dub

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it: create an MBTI- or MBTIC-related gag dub of a movie clip of your team's choosing. Free audio editing software is available online, but a file to play along with the Youtube (or other internet video source) is sufficient. If your team goes the separate file route, provide instructions for viewers about when to start the audio track.

There are only three rules for this challenge:

1. New audio content should have something to do with MBTI or MBTIC.
2. The finished product should be as funny as possible.
3. The challenge ends Friday, July 25, at 9pm Eastern.

****************VOTING NOTICE!***************

VOTING FOR THIS CHALLENGE will be different! The main poll will be for SPECTATORS ONLY. It still won't be a public poll, but an admin (me) will check before tallying the final vote to be sure no team members have voted in the public forum. Additionally, each team will be given a poll inside their private forum in the public Gauntlet forum with only the other three teams to choose from. If you believe none of the other teams have risen to the challenge, voting is not required. After voting ends, the teams' poll totals will be added to those in the public forum.

Whatever you do: HAVE FUN!

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That was the idea, anyway. :)

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
Additionally, each team will be given a poll inside their private forum with only the other three teams to choose from. If you believe none of the other teams have risen to the challenge, voting is not required.
I think the "no voting for your own team" thing isn't a bad idea. But I suspect we'll have a bit of a prisoner's dilemma situation with the hidden polls for voting for other teams. People aren't going to want to give votes to other teams, if they can't see that the other teams are giving votes to anyone.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think the "no voting for your own team" thing isn't a bad idea. But I suspect we'll have a bit of a prisoner's dilemma situation with the hidden polls for voting for other teams. People aren't going to want to give votes to other teams, if they can't see that the other teams are giving votes to anyone.

Good point. Would it be better if the team polls were out in the open?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
OP fixed. I hadn't thought of that.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
create an MBTI- or MBTIC-related gag dub of a movie clip of your team's choosing.
By movie clip, do you mean any video clip? Or does it have to be from a movie?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Any video clip. This one is wide open except it should have something at least tangentially to do with MBTI or MBTIC when you're done with it. And it should be hilarious.

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm not sure I'm clear. The "vote for other teams" poll will be secret until all the voting is over, and then it will be public? i.e., all the teams will then see exactly what other competitors voted for them (or didn't vote for anyone)?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No, the polls will never be public--but they will be located in the public area so folks can see that other teams ARE voting.