• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge Four, Season One: A New Religion

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Your assignment, should you choose to accept it: Create a new religion.

This will include, but is not limited to:
a/ An outline the basic tenets of your new religion.
b/ A list of its Ten Commandments.
c/ A Holy City (where it is and and why).

Goals:

Short-term: to gain the most amount of converts.

Long-term: to be a viable, lasting religion that will grow and expand for many years to come.

Based on those criteria, voters will choose the hypothetical religion to which they would be most likely to convert or join. Hence, votes equal converts.

You have until midnight (Eastern) on the evening of Thursday, July 17 to complete this challenge. Good luck and Godspeed!

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I demand a religion that doesn't impede my sex life! Or being awesome! Most of the existing Judeo-Christian-Islamic religions kind of suck. Buddhism is pretty cool. And Shintoism is okay.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Goddammit.

No pun intended.

But every time I see this thread title, I have stupid REM in my head. *grumble*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Praise the Lord, hallelujah!!!

Finally, a challenge I'm stoked for!!!

:D

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha. Too bad I'm not an a team. I already did this years and years ago. :laugh:

ygolo

My termites win
But did you make one that will spread?

I think many of us have thought deeply about our own spirituality. Getting others to buy-in. That's what makes a cult/religion.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We could just cut all this crap and have everyone bow down and worship me and get it over with, no?

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey wait is it Thursday because technically at midnight it's the next day so it's Wednesday's midnight or is it the midnight that comes after the day of Thursday? As in do we have one or two more days?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Seems to me people are losing steam because we're not getting media exposure or enough cheering or something. We should prolong this thing and give the teams one week to complete each task. If not for season one, definitely season two. We all have lives outside of this and 3-4 days isn't enough time anymore.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Sunshine- Thursday's midnight, so from right now you have all of one day and most of another.

Jen, an intermission is coming, not to worry. It is a GAUNTLET, though, they're supposed to be kind of, well, hard!