First 123

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Well, we may have to sit this one out unless someone rises to the occasion quickly.

My life is like a Gauntlet right now between shuffling all three children to the places they need to be AND be on time and trying to find Blavignus a dentist that can manage a root canal in this hick town (he's been to three in the past several weeks). Do I need to explain to those who aren't aware, what a man is like when they're in pain?

I think the religion should be to worship me, clean my house, cook all my meals and in return I won't pop my eyes out at all of you.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Seems to me people are losing steam because we're not getting media exposure or enough cheering or something. We should prolong this thing and give the teams one week to complete each task. If not for season one, definitely season two. We all have lives outside of this and 3-4 days isn't enough time anymore.
    I agree. I thought the idea of rushing things was to get to season two, but we've just been adding people along, so I don't see why we couldn't either have a week for each or still have just a few days for each challenge, but have at least a day or two off in between to recharge.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INFP

Yeah. I'm a bit out of steam too.

Perhaps *much* easier challenges.. like.. write the best insult in Olde English.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I agree. I thought the idea of rushing things was to get to season two, but we've just been adding people along, so I don't see why we couldn't either have a week for each or still have just a few days for each challenge, but have at least a day or two off in between to recharge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    an intermission is coming, not to worry. It is a GAUNTLET, though, they're supposed to be kind of, well, hard!
    I missed the beginning of the game so I'm only guessing here--I think the reason for the pace was just to keep things exciting and moving and fun. But since everyone's getting a bit ragged, after the current challenge there will be a few days to decompress. The voting for this one will still be closed after 24 hours.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

I missed the beginning of the game so I'm only guessing here--I think the reason for the pace was just to keep things exciting and moving and fun. But since everyone's getting a bit ragged, after the current challenge there will be a few days to decompress. The voting for this one will still be closed after 24 hours.
    Excellent. I agree with everyone else so far. Putting your best effort into this thing is very taxing at the current pace. I don't mind trying hard, it's just that it takes up an inordinate amount of time to do it right.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Excellent, thanks!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP

Well Cake is in my head now.

We are building a religion,
    We are building it bigger
    We are widening the corridors and adding more lanes
    We are building a religion.
    A limited edition
    We are now accepting callers for these pendant keychains
    To resist it is useless,
    It is useless to resist it
    His cigerratte is burning but it never seems to ash
    He is grooming his poodle
    He is living comfort eagle
    You can meet at his location but you'd better come with cash
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo