• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Challenge 3, Season 1: The Madmin-atar

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Simple premise, with a few necessary rules:

You will create the perfect avatar and the perfect user title for each of the following Madmin:

a/ cafe
b/ Geoff
c/ Haight
d/ Ivy
e/ MacGuffin
f/ Proteanmix
g/ Zerg

The team that gets the closest to creating the perfect avatar and user title for each member of this group - after the voter decide - will then force the Madmin to use the winning teams selections for the remainder of this game (Season 1, about two-weeks).

The rules:
- The avatars and user titles have to be within the file size uploading limits for avatars. In other words, not just a collection of large pictures. Crop them and make them work!
- It can be funny. It can be sarcastic. It can be seriously accurate. But it can't be offensive. For example, an avatar of Hilter for me is not going to fly. Be smart, be funny, but don't be rude. . . because I'll veto inappropriate avatars.

Good luck. And have fun.

EDIT:
Submissions due by 9pm EST on Sunday, 7/13.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I want to say thank you for including such a tasty slow-moving nugget as MacGuffin. Killer whales need some seal fricasse once in a while. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*high dramatic voice* As soon as I finish destroying you with my powerful actualized mind, FMWarner!!

MBTI Type
INTJ
*high dramatic voice* As soon as I finish destroying you with my powerful actualized mind, FMWarner!!

bartparanoidjs0.jpg

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh its so on.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So on it can't be off!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damn, I had a lot of ideas for these!

Oh well...

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Be gentle with me, guys. :puppy_dog_eyes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh.... its so hot that i turned it back on

FACE !

*snaps fingers around head* Oh no you dint!

You have no idea who you're messing with! Team Red can lose like nobody's business, so if we win, hey! It's Disney Land!

Booyah! *strikes an intimidating pose* :D

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
[goodcop]

Since you guys have been such amazing competitors thus far, I'm going to give you a bit of a break-- this challenge can be submitted at or before 9pm EST on Sunday, 7/13. This should give folks time to take a bit of a breather and regain their composure after two grueling challenges.

[/goodcop]

(Plus, I want my avatar to be SUPER SWEET, and we're going to a redneck waterpark on Saturday so I won't be around to facilitate the submissions.)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Redneck waterparks for the winz!

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*snaps fingers around head* Oh no you dint!

You have no idea who you're messing with! Team Red can lose like nobody's business, so if we win, hey! It's Disney Land!

Booyah! *strikes an intimidating pose* :D

Intimidated:cry:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You should all tremble with mighty tremble-lations because I'm a desperado and I have nowhere to go but up! UP, I say! (Or down a little more, seeing as I haven't quite made it to China yet.... anyone want some fireworks while I'm there?)