• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ideas for the Next Challenge

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Butt-naked-save-for-a-loin-cloth in an alley near you.
Asking himself why, for the love of God, did he not get the GPS feature for the violin and just how hard can it be to find a Powwow?

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
I actually rather like the Haight's religion idea.

Or maybe not a religion, but just some kind of a following.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
Did y'all ever play a game where you start a story, get so long to write before you have to pass what you wrote to a neighbor, and the game ends when you get your story back?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Make a script of various members ineracting with eachother, including each character's inner monologue during the exchange.

I like this idea.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
I like the rap and mspaint ideas.

I also think we should have a lolcat making challenge. The lolcat could be made with a pic of someone on the forums.

I like the idea of writing a song parody. Maybe instead of everyone singing it, we could just write the lyrics, "to the tune of..."

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Haha, yeah, the script idea sounds pretty fun. Maybe have to include one person of each type and put in examples of how they approach everything, you know "types in action" sorta stuff.

Of course I'd probly suck at it, so maybe I shouldn't be on board. :cry:

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
First off, I think we have enough ideas here to cover the next four or five challenges. However after that. . .

I was thinking that a cooking challenge might be interesting, but I don't know how it would be pulled off - technically speaking.

Any ideas?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We can cook you. ;) :D *pokes you with a little fork*

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
We can cook you. ;) :D *pokes you with a little fork*
That's hot!

*ahem* Anyways. . .

My concern is how to keep folks from cheating.

I think a photo would be necessary, but I don't know what to do to authenticate the pictures. I have some ideas, of course, but none of them seem foul-proof.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am in favor of one involving the manipulation of words; so, something along the lines of what MacGuffin suggested would be fresh and interesting.

Original epic poetry... 100-line minimum!

Make a script of various members ineracting with each other, including each character's inner monologue during the exchange.

I love these. :)

...though I shall reserve the little Haight fork for random ambush pokings.

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I was thinking that a cooking challenge might be interesting, but I don't know how it would be pulled off - technically speaking.

Any ideas?

Maybe more like a recipe and food photography contest?

Points for:

1. Good looking picture (5 points)
2. Easy to prepare recipe (5 points)
3. Actually tastes good (10 points)

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Maybe more like a recipe and food photography contest?

Points for:

1. Good looking picture (5 points)
2. Easy to prepare recipe (5 points)
3. Actually tastes good (10 points)
No, I know. . . I'm totally with you. But how do you keep someone from posting a picture of something they didn't make?